MastiYa   MastiYa MastiYa Mastiya on Youtube

Go Back   MastiYa > Mirch Masala > Stories

Old 11-16-2009, 08:16 PM

wassif007 is Forum legendwassif007 is Forum legendwassif007 is Forum legendwassif007 is Forum legendwassif007 is Forum legendwassif007 is Forum legendwassif007 is Forum legendwassif007 is Forum legendwassif007 is Forum legendwassif007 is Forum legendwassif007 is Forum legend
Send a message via MSN to wassif007 Send a message via Yahoo to wassif007 Send a message via Skype™ to wassif007
Husband, Wife And Dog

I and my wife were used to going to swingers party its a party where
only couples are invited and any budy can have sex with any buddy
my name is raj and my wifes name priya we live in noida and i am a
sw engg by profession.So we went to one new swingers party in delhi
there we were actually late and all the ppl were allready assembled in the
hall. Then as we came in we heard that a game was being played we got quite
inquisitive as of all swingers i have attended i havent seen a game being
played in any of them, (i and my wife later realised how much that game had).
So the organiser a hefty guy said that today there will be no couple swapping
all were stunned and angry, he continued today there will be a fashion show
and all ladies have to participate in it, ladies have to try and impress the
judges with their dirty advances and suggestive acts in order to be the queen
of the day today.
Now all ppl were havin interest in this game, he said the queen will be rewarded
and the reward is a secret.
I also exhorted my wife to be a part of the show, she was in a kanjivaram saree
green as the tea gradens of darjeeling with a prestine golden zari border.
She first hesitated but later on my request she agreed, and so the tables were
lined to make a cat walk podium and thus started the sexy cat walk,First came a
lady in her mid 20s she was wearing a wrap around and a sexy white blouse,
she poured some water on herself and the blouse became wet , her black hard nipples
were jutting out of the thin fabric as she wiggled her boobs it in front of the
audience some ppl gave a sigh and some gave a whistle, she then unwrapped her wrap around and her bushy pussy was visible to all she then opeend her legs to show that
red creek as if she is filled with hot red simmering coal splinters just as they
burn in the coal furnace in a steam engine and she wants a tong to go inside her furnace
and scatter those splinters to ignite more flame. it was beautiful i thought she would take the queens crown today ( but i was to be proved wrong ;-) ).
Then came ma lady i had seen on my locality some times, i guess they were also into
all this swinging, she was i a suit, with a low cut kameez, she just popped out hr boobs
out of the low neck and out they came like a pair of rabbits milky white n color and
big pink nipples, she then giggled them a bit and then lifted her kameez to reveal the
salwar with the string hanging, she came near one of the guys near the cat walk and he pulled the string and her salwar fell off.She then displayed her pussy to all by squatting as if shes gonna shit in india n style and rotated her self around on he cat walk for all the guys to view it, all guys bent down and tried to smell her pussy.
she then stood up and flung her salwar kameez and under garments to the crowd and went out nude, i thought with all this sexy showing my wife wont stand a chance at all.
She a bit too shy for all this (but i guess i was about to be plesantly surprised).
Then came my wifes turn, she looked sexy in the saree, she came in very innocently just
tried to wiggle her butts, and then went away, i was sure she wont be the queen, and i guess she also did not intend to be the queen, so she just participated as i told her to
do so.
the show continued.....................
Then came in a lady in her late 30s she was gorgeous milky white body and no marks at all i thought to myself what a maal she would look without those pair of jeans and tight top, and my wish was satisfied she just came out of that pair to reveal her nice thighs
they ha flesh at the right places, looked so nice and soft, mm i wanted to lick them
and feel them so i went near the cat walk rt in front of my wife and came near her
and licked her legs and slowly moved up, she was not wearing a panty and i licked her
choot and felt a ting of saly taste she was already wet,she moaned a little, i felt
her musky fragrance and i was lost till someone shouted , let the show continue and i was suddenly awaken i came back to my chair and the show continued.
Then came a black gal, she waslooking nice, u know gals with dark tan look more sexy than the fair ones,as she came in she had already dropped her attire and her jet black
pussy hairs looked beautiful, she was muscular and her breasts were really big , she looked really a buxom beauty, she also squatted on floor and showed her pussy, and then went down on all fours like a dog and showed her pussy from behind she looked awsome, all guys had their lund in their hand and they were massaging it.

Old 11-16-2009, 08:17 PM

wassif007 is Forum legendwassif007 is Forum legendwassif007 is Forum legendwassif007 is Forum legendwassif007 is Forum legendwassif007 is Forum legendwassif007 is Forum legendwassif007 is Forum legendwassif007 is Forum legendwassif007 is Forum legendwassif007 is Forum legend
Send a message via MSN to wassif007 Send a message via Yahoo to wassif007 Send a message via Skype™ to wassif007
Post Re: Husband, Wife And Dog

Soon after around 15 contstants the show drew to a close, all the gals were nervous ......as
to who would be crowned the queen.Soon the organiser with the papers came on the dice.
He said that today its a surprising day there has been a tie and that to not two but
6 ladied have tied for todays queen title, then what should be done to break this tie.
All crowd started humming and one guy stood up and said let do one thing let all the guys smell and taste the pussy of the 6 gals and, which ever gals pussy is liked by the majority that gal wins.All agreed to this proposition , ofcourse it was the way the dogs find out their partner and it seemed a nice new way to search for ur mating partner.
So the names of the 6 gals were called and asked to stand in a line.To my amzement priya's name was also called.she stood up and went in the queue, then after all 6 names were called, they were asked to strip out of thier clothes, my wife also removed her saree and peticoat blouse bra and panty, she looked very beautiful and sexy.
Then my wife being the first among them as asked to sit on a chair,then her legs were tied to the chair arms and her legs were wide open ,her pussy was wet and i knew that she loved when her pussy was licked and when so many guys will lick it she was wet and excited.
All guys were asked to stand in a line in front of the chair.all guys came in to my curiosity some guys came in with spoons in their hand which they had picked up from the buffet table, i didint quite guess what was that for, The guys were asked to kneal down in front of the gal's pussy and then suck it for some time and then put his marks for that pussy on a piece of paper lying beside the chair, so the first guy came in knealt beforemoy wife's pussy and started licking it slowly , he did it for some 5 min and then wrote some number on the paper and went to the next gal.then the next guy came and staretd eating my wifes pussy, his mouth was envoloped by my wifes pussy lips as if her was french kissing priya's pussy, only his head and cheeks were visible from behind and rest of his mouth was covered with priya's pubic hairs, he was an amazing sucker and
soon my wife was wanting more, she was moaning and grabbing his head, the organiser pulled the guy and said only for 5 min max, and then moved him to next gal, and asked the next guy to come in, he came in wiht a spoon , he insterted the spoon's head in priya's pussy and scooped out a nice amount of white juice from her pussy, as from the prev guys she was already wet she had lot of juice flowing.he slipped the spoon hungrily in his mouth and rolled his tounge inside, felt the taste and had a nice smile on hsi face, he also gave in some nos and went on.Then it was my turn he said icant taste my wife's pussy asi could give her more nos, all ppl laughed at this comment and i proceeded to next gal.after some time i heard my wife priya moaning, i saw that the organiser was the last guy in the line sucking her pussy and he had his mobile on her clitoris, i saw that his phone was in vibrate mode and so my wife was enjoying the vibration on her pussy and was cumming cupiously into organisers mouth.
Soon this session was over and results were to be announced.
All waited with baithed breath and organiser came in with the result he said that the
queen of the day has been chosen and the gal with the sweetest pussy is Priya.
.......... i couldnt believe my ears, my wife had the sweetest pussy in the group.
well i was happy and proud and my wife was asked to come on stage, she was nude already
and she stood on the stage and waslooking nervous, the organiser said that the queen will be crowned. and called for the crown, a guy came in with a tray but no crown in it.
all were looking with curiosity what was to happen, he said that the queen will not be crowned but ringed. my wife was curious and frightened to see three small golden rings
just like small tops that one ears in ear.she was asked to lie down on the bench.
she sawme is said dont worry and do as said, she lied down, a doctor came in and applied a syringe on her two nipples and her clitoris.she didnt feel any pain when it was done the doc was an experienced guy i guess.he then knealt on between my wife's legs and opened them up, then opened her pussy lips and piereced her clipris, a little blood came in but it was ok nothing more, my wife didint feel a pain.he then put a small ring in her clit and similarly in her nipples.Then she stood up and looked amazing three rings shining on her pussy and two nipples.She looked like a sex goddess.
then she was given some thing to drink and made to sit for half hr, she felt some pain after 15 min in the areas pierced but then soon she was ok and fine, then the organiser came in and took priya again to the dice, he said to the crowd priya is the queen today
and in this honour she ......making my wife really horny, and my wife was
shouting and calling the dog to fuck her, but he was quitely sucking her pussy.
Then she stood up and the guy below her had his cock popped out with a wet sound, she was throughly excited
and wanted the dog in her. She said to dog to fuck her but dog was standing without any movement.
Then she asked the organiser to make the dog fuck her, the organiser said so the horny bitch wants the
dog in her now after eating 15 cocks, she was quite, so the organiser said i will make the dog fuck u but
u would have to let me fuck u whenever i want for the rest of the year, i shall come to ur home whenever i
want and fuck u. My wife was in no mood to negotiate so she said ok u have whatever u want but let the dog
fuck me. So he said very well priya, now u kneal down on ur all fours like a bitch and move ur ass up so that
the dog can see it. So my wife shamelessly sat on all fours like a bitch and raised her ass to make the dog
see her wet pussy. The dog saw her and came ner her pussy and started licking her pussy again, she moaned again
and soon she was enjoying the lick.The dog had become horny and ready as i could see a small prick coming
out of his black fur,I was glad that i wasnt very large and thick, only 2-3 inch long and 1/2 inch thick,
But i was wrong after around 10 min of sucking the dog was throughly horny and he had his lund out of his fur
fully, it was 9 inched long and 3 inch thick almost like a horse lund a little smaller. And he immediately
swung his forelegs onto my wife's back.His forelegs encircled my wife's waist and his nails could be seen
digging into her softflesh, my wife cried in pain , then the crazy beast brought his lower body near my wife's
ass and tried to pump his lund into her choot, but my wife was a little short of height for him so his cock was
caressing her back and ass creak.The organsier brought a small stool and placed it under her feet, she got the
required raise and the dog after couple of shots hit his mark, his cock went in like lightnig and my wife
let out the shrillest of cries til today, it seemed she had been pierced bya dagger.And she said ohh i will die
remove this beast from my back, organiser came in and consoled her and said relax u will soon start enjoying it
After some time of crying in pain slowly her cries died down and she became quite, the dog then starrted fucking
her fast, she was enjoying the fast movement of the dog, the dog was amazing he was moving his ass too fast
i could see his red fiery cock going in and coming out of her pussy too fast, my wife's choot was leaking
lot of cum was flowing out.The dog continued to fuck her fast nd furriously, he was also moaning in his own way
bow....... waoooooo.... was shat he said , it felt as if he was entangled with a horny tight bitch and he was enjoying it too.It was around 30 min now and the dog was not stopping a single bit, he had amazing stamina
no man could fuck a women so fast and for 30 min without stopping, my wife had multiple orgasm , she had never
felt likethis before, and she loved it, she was saying ya i am bozo's bitch fuck me fuck me bozo.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:19 PM

Default Re: Husband, Wife And Dog

Suddenly i heard a loud cry from my wife as if something had pierced throught her, i couldnt understand a sec
ago she was enjoying and now suddenly she shouted like hell, i went near her to have a closer look.
And to my amazement what i could not believe what i saw.I could see that my wifes,
choot was totally stretched as much as my whole palm could go in and last end of the dog's cock of the shape of a bulb was half way inside her, the dog was pushing
it in harder and my wife was howling like a bitch in heat, she was in multiple moods sometime she was screaming and begging in pain to let her go and sometimes
she said yes fuck me harder and was wailing like a bitch saying fuck me more push in harder, After around 5-10 min of pain the dog's entire cock with the bulb was inside her, ohh my god her pussy was strecthed to the limit, it looked as if her pussy was holding a small throw ball inside her, she was now quite for sometime and trying to regain herself, the dog was on top of her with his front legs around
her waist tightly girpping her and pulling her towards the dog and his hind legs on the ground with his ass trying to pump inside her pussy as fast and furious as he could.It looked so nice sexy and yet so radical to see a beautiful fair
women fucked by a black giant beastly dog.The dog still kept on pumping into her and the bulb of the dog slowly was going inside her pussy even deeper, i could see from outside the sweeling bulb inside her pussy moving inside her and going in deeper, i could not believe the dog had his entire length beyond the bulb inside her, i guess he would have been around 10 inch long , my wife was now saying no more pushing please i am full and if he pushes more she would be pierced ......through
by his cock, i said relax honey the dog's cock is fully in you, she told me that his cock was almost going through her cervix.I said relax and now imagine this beast attached to u, she said she wants to see this happening so the organiser called one of his servants to bring the dressing table mirror from other room,
they laid the dressing table horizontally beside my wife so that she could have the full view of her being fucked by the giant dog and the swollen pussy she wanted to see, initially when she saw all this she was horrified and asked me ohhmy god what have u all done to me, i am now looking so much like a bitch,
so the organiser said then let us remove the dog, she said no no no pl dont, (my wife was feeling nice a horny now) she said she is liking the dog and she would want to enjoy it more, so then she then started moving back and forth again and the dog responsed by humping her again, he was very fast and furious again, pumping her throughly and she was screamining in pure extasy, she was wailing and
crying and yet saying fuck me fuck the hell out of me.And kept on moving in harmony with the dog.The dog suddenly trembled as if he was about to cum and then
a huge load of hot dog cum was shot inside her pussy, she felt the dog's hot cum and she said yeaah impregnate me impregnate ur bitch u fucking dog, i want to give birth to puppies, yeaah more more i have never felt this flood of cum ever when a man fucked me, she also pleaded to the organiser to give the dog to us and she would want to be the dog's mistress forever.