MastiYa   MastiYa MastiYa Mastiya on Youtube

Go Back   MastiYa > Mirch Masala > Stories

Old 10-22-2009, 02:46 PM

wassif007 is Forum legendwassif007 is Forum legendwassif007 is Forum legendwassif007 is Forum legendwassif007 is Forum legendwassif007 is Forum legendwassif007 is Forum legendwassif007 is Forum legendwassif007 is Forum legendwassif007 is Forum legendwassif007 is Forum legend
Send a message via MSN to wassif007 Send a message via Yahoo to wassif007 Send a message via Skype™ to wassif007
Post Hot N Sexy Stories (Upadated Daily)

ThreeSome

I got married, well ya and you all know, that after getting married you dont get much time for all other things then sex!!

I right? But I did have a sexual experience soon after my marriage, hey it is obviouse but, you wont believe it, It was a three some. How it happen? Well here is the complete story. First of all let me introduce you with all the charactors of this story. First of all my wife, SONAL, fat like me, not much,36 size boobs, and co operative while enjoying sex.
Then cums SEEMA my chat friend, boobs size between 32-34,with whom I had sex many times,when ever I went to Mumbai.And offcourse ME. So,now lets start the fun. Seema,lives in Borivali area of Mumbai, and she lives alone because she does a job with a giant group company in Mumbai.Her parents live in Kolkata,though she is not a Bengoli. When ever I go to Mumbai, I allwaysstay at her residence only. We met on line few years back and because of our nature and similer beliefs and ideas,we became good friends. Even I also proposed to her after few meetings but she told me that she doesnt want to get marry because she wants to look after her parents, as she is the only child. I agreed. But when I asked bout her sexual needs to be fulfilled, she allowed me to do that for her. So very casually we made love few years back. Its a different story I will explain later.

So, as usual, I and Sonal stayed at Seema’s Home. Next morning when I was going for my work, I asked Sonal to help Seema in her work,just to make Seema feels good. Sonal is also a nice gal, so she said “its obvious that I help her.”I went to Borivali station to have my Train for V. T. Suddenly I found that I have forgott to take one of my files, so I rushed back to Seema’s home. The door was open and what I see in the kitchen is some surprise!!Normally Sonal is very shy girl, Its mydeeds what made her so sexual in real life, but still she is a shy gal. But what I was seeing that she was Kissing Seema madely and Seema too was pressing her ass chicks and both were moaning. I went back to main door and closed it. Came back in the kitchen and said “Hellow!!Whats happening girls?????”Both of them shocked. They didnt understood what to say. I made them comfortable by saying that I m not minding what ever they were doing. Then Seema started.”Tarun, from yesterday when you came here, I was mad after Sonal’s boobs. So when we were preparing the food, and she bent, I couldnt resist and pressed her boob. She did got angree but then she must also have feelings for sexual things so she also smiled and it all started!!” I said “ok, but dont you girls think that its not a complite thing without meee?”Both of them smiled and we decided to have some fun.

And after that Seema will give us a party in a hotel for a lunch. We all entered Seemas bedroom. I took Seema inmy arm and started kissing her,vigerously. Sonal was behind me watching all this. She to started to embrasse me. Seema put her hand on Sonals big left boob and started to press it. It continued for a while. Then turn came for girls. They both started to kiss each other and I started to put their cloths out one after one. First I took of Seema’s Cloths, because I havent seen her nacked for a while and Sonal??well I see her nacked every night. So when She was nacked, I found her in a way I like. She has got fair skeen, so I have told her that when ever I come to Mumbai dont shave, Its nice contrast of fair skin and black hairs. She didnt shaved at this moment too. Both of us smiled at each other. Sonal was emused. So,we had to open all the cards. We said that we were in sort of love, but then it didnt happend and we regularly made love. Sonal didnt mind because the lava of sex was going through her. We all got nacked. Seema was doing her regular things.Kissing me all over mybody. When she started to gave me a blow job, I took SOnal over me and started to suck her huge boobs one after one.

Both me and SOnal were moaning. Then cam Seema charging towards Sonal who was sleeping on her back Iwas sucking her right boob and Seema came and started to suck her left boob.Also started to bite it as if she came to eat it. Then I change my position. I came near to Seemas hairy chut.and kissed her and then put my tongue in it and started licking it hard.very hard. Seema lost her grip on Sonal’s boob and started moaning. Sonal got out of bed and came under me. I was sucking Seema’s chut and Sonal started to lick my cock and also started to give a blow job. We all were out of this world. Then for a while I sucked Seema’s mid sized but beautiful boobs. By kissing it,folling my toungue on her nipples,made her enjoying the moments.At that time Sonal was making a blow job only. Every one was now waiting for the finalle. But the problem was whome I fuck first.Sonal my wonderful wife gave away. She told us to make love since I make love with Sonal every night, Its not time for Seema to enjoy. So without any refusals, I made Seema lying on her back. I made her leges wide open. Stared to kisse her toe of the leg and then started to lick her beautiful hairless legs…..ummmm what a feeling.

At that time Sonal went to Seemas boobs and started to suck her left boob and started to press her right one. Seema was on the seventh heaven I belive. Then I played again with her hairy pussy and then with her beautifull bally button. Then I went ahead by sucking her other boob as one was allready occcupid. Then I did my favourite thing. I like to lick Sonal’s hairless under arms,over here I like Seema’s hairy underarms.Umm lick lick lick lick. What a feeling that was. Then slowly I put my cock inside her wettt pussy. It was too wett. I started strocking her, at the same time I gave her a long kiss on her tiny lips then we played witheachother’ s tongue. Sonal did a nice trick then. She came in between our

legs and started licking my dic and her chut when we were making love. That made us arouse a lot.And I started to fuck her hard. Then I came. As Sonal didnt like to eat my cum, seema was very much oblidge to have it in her mouth. She came and ate the cum,while I was playing with Sonal’s boobs.After that Seema started licking Sonals pussy and made her climax possible. All three of us then slept with each other by hugging each other one by one.And went to a hotel for a lunch. I extended my stay from a week to a fortnight and all three of us enjoyed.

:drool2:

Old 10-22-2009, 02:49 PM

wassif007 is Forum legendwassif007 is Forum legendwassif007 is Forum legendwassif007 is Forum legendwassif007 is Forum legendwassif007 is Forum legendwassif007 is Forum legendwassif007 is Forum legendwassif007 is Forum legendwassif007 is Forum legendwassif007 is Forum legend
Send a message via MSN to wassif007 Send a message via Yahoo to wassif007 Send a message via Skype™ to wassif007
Default Re: Hot N Sexy Stories (Upadated Daily)

Plz reply to my post if any body like it i will update it thankss :thumb6:
Old 10-23-2009, 08:40 AM
Founder

SuYasH has disabled reputation

rep+ plz continue
Old 10-23-2009, 06:04 PM

My Hospital Nurse

While working in my internship, I was very free especially with females. And I
used to tease nurses. One of them was very cute. I used to tease her much.
Slowly she became very close to me and one day we decided to have FUN at late
night.
Her name was SHAZIA, she was 16 years old with brownish hair and a wonderful
body. I used to tease her very much. But slowly she became my friend and we
used to talk about every topic. I noticed that she used to take keen interest
when we talk about sex. One night she came into my room at late night and told
me that she is having pain. When I asked WHERE she placed her hand on her
breast.
I understood what she meant. I caught her and brought her so close that her
breasts were touching my chest. I asked in her ears ‘Do you want sex with me?’
she whispered YES. I grabbed her and we both started kissing passionately. I
started removing her clothes and within seconds she was only in blouse and
underwear.
Then I kissed her breasts over her blouse and with a jerk, I broke the string
of her blouse. Now she was all naked. What a body she had. She was looking like
a goddess. Her breasts were firm and having pink nipple. Around the nipples,
there was a pink circle. I asked her ‘Your breasts are like roses and the
nipples look like candy”. She asaid ‘you can have them’. Saying this she
brought her breast close to my mouth and I immediately started kissing and
sucking like a baby. She also started moaning. In the mean time, I removed her
underwear. Then I sat on a sofa and she sat on the floor. She asked me to
unzip. I asked her to do it herself. She smiled and opened the buckle of my
pant and then unzipped. I was wearing underwear which she requested to take off
and I took it off.
My 7 inch cock was in full swing, saluting her virgin beauty. She looked at it
and said ‘It’s quite thick’. I said ‘It’s for you my baby’. She held my cock in
her hands and started making to and fro movements. She then placed a kiss on
the head of my cock. She opened her mouth and was about to take my cock in her
mouth when suddenly the door opened. And in the door was standing her senior
MARIA (she was also a cute girl). For a moment she could not understand what is
going on. But after a moment seeing my cock in Shania’s hand, she uttered,
‘What….FUCKING!’
Shania lost the grip on my cock and was about to stand. I held her shoulders
and forced her to keep sitting. Then I said to Maria, ‘You can join us”
listening this Shania held my cock and pointed it to Maria saying ‘Look Maria,
it’s enough for both of us’. I saw a light in the eyed of Maria. She turned
back, closed the door and walked slowly towards us. Shania was playing with my
cock greedily. And was moaning. Maria sat close to me and we started kissing
each other. The I asked ‘Maria show me what you have got’
Shazia said ‘She gets fucked at every weekend’ when I turned my face to Maria,
she was all naked. She was wearing no blouse and underwear.
What a BODY SHE HAD. FIRM, LARGE PAIR OF BRESATS looking like full APPLES ,
wide chest, slim waist and broad hips and a well shaven pussy- which was
brownish indicating she is fond of being fucked.
She also sat on the floor and held my cock taking from Shazia. I asked ‘Maria,
teach your junior how to take in the mouth?’
She smiled and with no hesitation she took whole of my cock in her mouth. What
a sensation that was. She started brushing her tongue around my cock. She was
giving me a BLOWJOB…..really , a great one. In a couple of minute, I was about
to come. Suddenly Shazia took my cock from her mouth and engulfed it. I started
pressing her head. And was choking. I held her head and Maria also pushed her
head firmly. And I exploded in Shazia’s mouth. I pumped all of my cum in her
mouth. Suddenly, Maria pulled her head back and gave Shazia a deep French kiss.
And when they separated, they both were making bubbles of my cum. They looked
so great that I grabbed them both and brought them close to my cock. They
spitted the reaming cum on the head and started liking again like a lolly pop.
After a minute, they stood up and sat along with me. Both of them were kissing
me. Maria said ‘ Your cum was very sweet, I have never tasted such cum in my
life. Will you give me more to drink.’ I said “After fucking Shazia”.
She smiled and helped Shazia to lie on the bed. She sat on her abdomen holding
her legs and separates them apart so that I was able to see the HOLE of
Shazia…a very tight. Maria spitted on my cock and Shazia pussy and said
‘Ready”. I was holding my cock, pointing towards Shazia’s hole. I placed my
head over Shazia hole.
Marai said in my ears ‘Put your cock in one jerk” I was also eager to enter
Shazia. And with a single thrust, I entered whole of my 7 inches inside Shazia.
She was not ready for it and she screamed. Maria closed her mouth with her hand
asked me too fuck her hard. I continued to pump my cock in and out of Shazia
who was trying to get free her mouth but she could not. I was ready to tear
this girl apart. I fucked her hardly for 15 minute when I came inside her.when
I came out of Shazia I saw some blood on my cock. Shazia was really torn apart.
Maria immediately placed her mouth on Shazia pussy and both the girls were in
69 position. I came to the back side of Maria and opened her pussy and put my
hard cock inside. She was quite wide but very wet. Shazia started liking Maria
clitoris from beneath.
When I picked up the pace, Maria lifted her head and turned her face to me….I
could see my cum mixed with Shazia blood on her mouth and lips. She must have
drank it. And said “Shazia your juices are also very tasty” wiping the blood
from her lips.
I was fucking Maria in doggy style and Shazia was teasing her with her tongue.
This time I exploded inside Maria. Some of the drops also fell over the face of
Shazia which she licked away.
I we were finished, I sat on the sofa. Both the bitches came along side me .
both were having my cum on their faces. They licked away all the cum from each
other‘s faces. Then we passionately kissed each other. All of us were tired
now. They put on their clothes and while going out, asked me to have such fun
on every weekend. Which I readily accepted.
All of us enjoyed in such a way for about six months. On my last night in that
hospital, I fucked each of them thrice and at the end these bitches drank my
urine and washed their faces with my urine.
It’s been a year I have not contacted anyone.

:kool:
Old 10-24-2009, 12:55 PM

Re: Hot N Sexy Stories (Upadated Daily)

Thos Not My Story It is tAken From The Net Credit Goes To the Original Writer:kool:

Papa Ke Doston Ne Chod Diya

मम्मी की डैथ के बाद पापा अकेले हो गये और उन्होंने पीना शुरू कर दिया। पापा के दो दोस्त थे, गुरुबचन अंकल और अकील अंकल। तीनों रोज शाम को किसी एक के घर बैठते थे। जब ये बैठक हमरे घर होती थी तो मैं ही उन्हें पानी नमकीन आदि सर्व करती थी। कुछ ही दिनों में मैंने महसूस किया कि जब भी मैं नमकीन आदि रखने के लिये झुकती हूँ तो अकील मेरे अन्दर झाँकने की कोशिश करते थे।

मैं भी कोई दूध की धुली नहीं थी तीन चार बार चुदवा चुकी थी सो उनका आशय समझ गई। चुदे हुए काफ़ी समय हो चुका था। मेरी चूत में खुजली मचने लगी। मैंने भी चारा डालने का मन बना लिया। आज जब वे आये तो मैंने अपनी ब्रा टाइट की और कुर्ते का ऊपर का एक बटन खोल लिया इससे झुकते ही मेरी जवानी बाहर झलकने लगती थी। पापा वाइन निकालने गये तो मैं नमकीन लेकर पहुँच गई और अकील की ओर मुँह करके प्लेट रखते हुए झुकी और थोड़ा रुक गई। इस बीच जब उनकी ओर निगाह की तो वे टकटकी लगाये देख रहे थे। जब आँखे मिली तो मैं मुस्करा दी। थोड़ा दूर पहुँचकर जब मैंने वापस देखा तो वे मेरी ओर ही देख रहे थे मैं फिर मुस्करा दी। मेरा संदेश उन तक पहुँच चुका था अब तो जबाव की बारी थी। गुरू अंकल ने भी यह सब नोट कर लिया था। बीच में जब पापा बाथरूम गये तो मैंनें उनकी बातें सुनी ... ...

उसकी बेटी पर लाइन मार रहा है क्या??? यह गुरू की आवाज थी।

जवानी सम्भाल नहीं पा रही है साली ... ... ... अकील ने मुस्कराते हुए आँख मारी।
पट जायेगी????
पट तो चुकी है। ... हाय!!! बस एक बार मौका मिल जाये तो लौड़े पर उछाल उछाल के चोदूंगा ... ... ...
अकेले अकेले मत चोद लेना ... ... ... ।

चिंता मत कर ... । कल ऐसा करना ... यहां आने के बाद इसके बाप के साथ दारू लेने चले जाना ... पीछे से मैं सब सैट कर दूँगा ... और हाँ ... आना आराम से ...
तभी पापा आ गये। मैं रोमांचित हो रही थी, मन कर रहा था कि अभी जाके गोद में बैठ जाऊँ पर इन्तजार तो करना ही था। दूसरे दिन मैंनें अपनी झांटें साफ़ कीं। शाम को जब वे आये तो आते ही गुरू बोले- अरे यार आज दारू लाना तो भूल ही गया ...

चलो मैं ले आता हूं ... ... पापा ने कहा।
तो गुरू बोले- मैं भी चलता हूँ ... ... ... ...
फिर वे चले गये तो अकील ने मुझे आवाज दी ... ।

मेरा दिल जोर जोर से धड़क रहा था। आज मैंने टी शर्ट पहने थी जिसमें से मेरे स्तन बाहर निकले पड़ रहे थे। जब मैं पहुँची तो वह मुस्कराते हुए बोला- आ न ... मैं अकेला बोर हो रहा हूँ ... ... मैं जब उसके सामने बैठने को हुई तो उसने मेरा हाथ पकड़ कर अपने पास बिठा लिया ... ...
कुछ देर चुप रहने के बाद उसने अपना एक हाथ मेरे कन्धे पर रखा और बोला- आज बडी क्यूट लग रही है ... पर ... कल के बराबर नहीं ... ... ...

मैंने उसकी ओर देखा तो उसने मुस्कराते हुए आँख मार दी तो मैं भी मुस्करा दी। और उसने जब अपनी ओर खींचा तो मैं खिंची चली गई। उसने मुझे अपनी गोद में लिटा लिया और अपने होंठ मेरे होंठों पर जमा दिये और एक हाथ से चूचियां दबाने लगा। मैं तो पहले से ही मरी जा रही थी सो कोई विरोध नहीं किया। जैसे ही उसका चूचियों वाला हाथ चूत पर पहुंचा मैं उससे लिपट गई। जैसे ही उसने होंठ छोड़े मैंने एक लम्बी सांस ली।

उसने अपना हाथ मेरे लोअर में डाल दिया और बोला ... आज तेरे पापा को ज्यादा पिला दें?????
क्यों????
गहरी नींद में सो जायेगा ... फ़िर???? चूत पर उंगली दबाते हुये जोर का चुंबन दिया। मैंने आंखें बंद कर ली ... तो उसने अपना हाथ चड्डी में डाल दिया।
बोल ना ... चुदवायेगी ... ... ...? वह चूत की दरार में उंगली चलाने लगा।
पर?? गुरू अन्कल भी तो हैं ... ... ... अब मैं पूरी तरह से खुल चुकी थी।
उसे भी दे देना ... ... ... वह चूत के छेद पर उंगली दबाते हुए बोला।
नहीं ... ... ... दोनों से नहीं !!

अरे बहुत मजा आयेगा ... ... चुदवा तो चुकी है ना पहले????
मैं चुप रही।

फिर क्या प्राब्लम है? ...
और फ़िर उसने मुझे सोफ़े पर सीधा लिटाया और लोअर को नीचे खिसकाना शुरू किया तो मैंने रोका- वे लोग आने वाले होंगे ... ... ... ...

चलने से पहले गुरू काल करेगा ... ... ...

अच्छा!!! तो सारा प्लान बना कर आये थे ... ... ... मैं लिपटते हुए बोली।

और क्या ... तूने भी चूत हमारे लिये ही तो चिकनी की है ... ... ... उसने मेरा लोअर व चड्डी उतार दी और चूत भींचते हुए बोला।

पहले तेरे पापा को डाउन कर देंगे फ़िर तेरी चिकनी चूत को जमकर चोदेंगे ... ... ... फ़िर उसने अपना पैंट उतारा। उसका 7 इंच का मोटा तगड़ा लंड तना हुआ था। मेरी खुजली और बढ़ गई।
आजा ! जब तक वे आयें एक राउन्ड कर लें। और उसने वहीं जमीन पर लिटा लिया तो मैंने भी टांगे उपर उठा ली। उसने मेरा शर्ट गले तक उठाया और दोनों चूचियां थामते हुए लन्ड चूत पर टिका दिया जिसे मैंने हाथ से छेद पर लगा दिया। अकील ने दबाव बढ़ाया तो मेरे मुँह से आह निकल गई ... ...
उसने फ़िर एक जोरदार धक्का दिया तो लन्ड चूत की दीवार को चीरता हुआ जड़ तक समा गया ...

आआह्ह्ह्ह्ह्ह् ... ... ... ... ... मेरी चीख निकल गई।
उसने पूरा लन्ड बाहर खींचा और फ़िर पूरी ताकत से पेल दिया।
आह्ह्ह ... ... मारोगे क्या ... ... ??????????
Old 10-24-2009, 12:56 PM

(Continue)

चुपचाप पड़ी रह बहन की लौड़ी ... ... आज बरसों के बाद नई चूत मिली है ... और फिर वह रुका नहीं ... सचमुच एक पक्का मर्द था ... ... उसकी हर एक चोट पर मुझे लगता था कि मेरी कमर टूट जायेगी ... उसने दनादन चोदना शुरू कर दिया। मैं आह्ह आह्ह करती रही और वह चोदता रहा। लगभग 200 चोट मारने के बाद हम दोनों एक साथ झड़े। झड़ते समय उसने लन्ड बाहर खींच लिया और सारा पानी चूत के ऊपर निकाल दिया। फ़िर लन्ड चूत में वापस डालकर मेरे उपर लेट गया।
मजा आया मेरी जान को ... ... ...? वह चूमते हुए बोला तो मैंने उसके गले में बांहे डालकर कई चुंबन ज़ड दिये।

अब सैकिण्ड राउंड में इससे भी बढ़िया चुदाई होगी ... ... मैं और कस के लिपट गई।

तेरी चूत का हलवा बना देंगे ... ... और फ़िर गुरू का काल आने तक हम यूँ ही लेटे रहे। जैसे ही गुरू का काल आया, हम सीधे बाथरूम में गये, जहाँ मैंने उसके लंड को और उसने मेरी चूत को साफ किया एक बड़े किस के साथ अलग हुए। फ़िर उनका दौर चला। अपने प्लान के मुताबिक उन्होंने पापा को ज्यादा पिला दी जिससे वे 9:30 तक ही लुढ़क गये तो वे उन्हें सुला आये। सोने से पहले पापा ने उनसे वादा लिया कि वे अपना कोटा पूरा करके ही जायेंगे। जैसे ही उन्होंने पापा के कमरे का दरवाजा बन्द किया मेरी धड़कने तेज हो गई। पहले तो जोश में चुदवा लिया पर अब दो, वो भी एक साथ, की कल्पना से डर लग रहा था। मैं दरवाजे की ओर पीठ करके लेट गई। वे धीरे से मेरे कमरे में घुसे तो मेरी साँस अटकने लगी। अकील मेरे पीछे से लेट गया और मुझे भींच कर बोला ...

तो चुदने के लिये तैयार है मेरी रानी ...

आज रहने दो, पापा की नींद कच्ची है ... फ़िर किसी दिन कर लेना ... मेरी बात में दम था सो वे मान गये

... इस बीच गुरू भी आगे से मेरे पास बैठ गया और मेरा चेहरा उठा कर बोला ... मुझे प्यासा ही छोड़ देगी क्या ... ?
मैंने कुछ नहीं कहा।

तो ऐसा कर गुरू से तो चुदवा ही ले ... मैं बाहर तेरे पापा का ध्यान रखूंगा ... अकील बोला।
जा तू बाहर ध्यान रख जब तक मैं इससे परिचय कर लूँ ... गुरू अकील से बोला तो अकील बाहर चला गया।

गुरू ने मुझे अपनी बांहों व टांगों में भींचकर लिपटा लिया मैंने भी अपनी बाँह उसकी कमर में डाल दी और लिपट गई। गुरू तो इस मौके के इंतजार में ही था और पूरी तरह गरम भी था जिसका एहसास उसके लंड की सख्ती से, जो कि चूत पर दस्तक दे रहा था, से मुझे हो रहा था। जल्दी ही उसने मुझे नंगा किया और खुद भी हो गया। फ़िर वह सीधे ऊपर आया और लंड चूत पर टिका कर मेरे होंठ चूसने लगा।

मैं भी गरम हो चुकी थी सो बोली ... ... जल्दी करो ... !!

तो ले ... मादरचोद ... और उसने एक ही झटके में लौड़ा चूत में उतार दिया। अकील की तरह उसका लंड भी खूब बड़ा और मोटा था। मैंने टांगे फ़ैला दी और फ़िर वह मेरी कमर तोड़ने में जुट गया। उसकी ताबड़तोड़ चुदाई से मैं कराहने लगी ... पर वह तो भूखे भेड़िये की तरह टूट पड रहा था। थोड़ी देर बाद उसने मुझे चौपाया बनाया और फ़िर पिल पडा। उसकी चुदाई अकील से भी ज्यादा भारी थी। लगभग आधा घंटे चोदने के बाद वह झड़ गया तब जाकर मुझे कुछ चैन मिला। वे चले गये पर मेरा शरीर सारी रात दर्द करता रहा।
Old 10-24-2009, 12:57 PM

(Continue)

उस रात गुरुबचन अंकल और अकील अंकल ने जो कमरतोड़ चुदाई की उसका असर दूसरे दिन तक रहा। तीसरे दिन अकील का फोन आया, मैं घर में अकेली थी ...

हैलो ...
हाय रानी!!! कैसी है ... ?
कौन बोल रहा है ... मैं चौंक गई।
आय! हाय! दो दिन में ही लन्ड पच गया ...
ओह! अकील अंकल ... ... मैं आवाज पहचानते ही बोली। अनायास ही मेरा हाथ चूत पर पहुँच गया।
अब अंकल तो मत कह रानी ... क्या कर रही थी ... अकेली ही है ना?

हाँ ... क्यों ... क्या करना है ... मैं शोखी से बोली।

चोदना है तेरी प्यारी चूत को ...

ना बाबा ना ... अब तक नहीं सम्भल पाई हूँ ... ...

अरे जान ... वो तो मौका प्रोपर नहीं था ... वर्ना एक हफ़्ते तक बिस्तर से नहीं उठती ...
तभी तो कह रही हूं ... मुझे मरना नहीं है ...

अच्छा! देख शनिवार को तेरे पापा टूर पे जा रहे हैं और गुरु की वाइफ़ भी बाहर है तो उस दिन गुरू के घर पे प्रोग्राम रखेंगे ...

और फ़िर शनिवार का इन्तजार होने लगा।

पापा सुबह 5 बजे की बस से चले गये। मैं एक बार फ़िर चूत चिकनी की और फ़िर तैयार होके 11 बजे गुरू के घर पहुंच गई। मेरे पहुंचते ही उन्होंने मेरा दिल खोलकर स्वागत किया और सीधे बैडरूम में ले गये जहाँ एक शानदार बैड था। पूरा कमरा इत्र की खुशबू से महक रहा था ... मैं रोमांचित हो रही थी ... ... गुरू ने नाश्ते का इन्तजाम किया हुआ था। नाश्ते के दौरान हम खूब गन्दी गन्दी बातें कर रहे थे मैं भी पूरी तरह खुल चुकी थी।

इस सब में एक घंटा गुजर गया तो ...

अकील बोला ... चल अब शुरू करें ...

और हम नंगे हो गये। अकील सोफ़े पर बैठ गया। मैंने जमीन पर कुतिया बनके उसके लंड को मुँह में ले लिया और चूसने लगी। गुरू मेरे पीछे आया और चूत चाटने लगा। जब अकील का लंड पूरी तरह तैयार हो गया तो मैं गुरू की ओर मुड़ी। गुरू घुटने के बल खड़ा हो गया तो मैंने उसका लंड मुँह में ले लिया और इधर अकील चूत चाटने लगा।

फ़िर अकील ने अपना लंड पीछे से ही चूत के छेद पर रखा और एक जोरदार धक्का मारा तो गुरू का लंड मेरे गले तक घुस गया मेरी सांस रुकने लगी पर वे रुके नहीं और मैं दोनों तरफ़ से चुदने लगी ...
ले मादर चोद आज देख हमारे लंड का कमाल ... ... अकील दनादन ठोकते हुए बोला तो गुरू ने भी मेरे बाल पकड़ कर मुँह में ही अन्दर बाहर करना शुरू कर दिया। मुँह बन्द होने के बावजूद भी मैं कराह रही थी पर बहुत मजा आ रहा था। फ़िर उन्होंने साइट बदली और चालू हो गये।

लगभग आधा घंटे की ताबड़तोड़ चुदाई के बाद उन्होंने मुझे जमीन पर सीधा लिटाया और एक साथ अपने लंड मुँह डाल दिये, मैं लपालप चूसती रही। थोड़ी ही देर में वे मेरे मुँह में झड़ गये। उनके लंड से निकले गरम गरम वीर्य ने मेरा मुँह भर दिया। मेरी चूत भी झड़ चुकी थी। हम तीनों निढाल हो कर पड़ गये।

दूसरा राउंड 2 बजे शुरू हुआ और ये पहले से भी भारी था। मेरा रोम रोम दर्द करने लगा। ये मेरी जिन्दगी की सबसे यादगार चुदाई थी।
Old 10-28-2009, 02:06 AM

Bhabhi Day N Night

I stay with my brother and his wife, away from our parents, since we have job in the same town. I am 24 and my brother is 10 years older than me. His wife is 28. They do not have any issue so far. We have been leading extremely harmonious life for over past five years. One day, after me and my brother returned home from office, I could see my brother was a bit nervous. During dinner, I asked him the reason of his nervousness. He told that he has been transferred to other town on promotion and he will be required to leave in a weeks time. I told him that this was a good news and that we should celebrate. He replied that he would have to stay alone for a couple of weeks and hence he was a bit nervous. My bhabi consoled him by assuring him that she would visit him every week and the time will pass soon, till the time she joins him permanently. Brother somewhat got relaxed. On the day he was to leave, he called both of us. He said, “Look brother, I am leaving my wife here. She is not very social. She may feel lonely. You know each other quite well. So, please take good care of her. See that she is happy’. I replied, ‘Of course, it is my duty. Do not worry. If she starts feeling lonely at any time, I will take leave and be with her. You go without worry’. My brother left. Next day, my routine began as usual. I started going to the office as usual and this went on for a couple of days. Just before the first week end, I asked bhabi whether I should book her ticket, so that she can go to brother. She told that brother had called and told not to come, since he was to go out of town for some work. On Saturday, I went to the office as usual. At about 2 in the afternoon, bhabi called. She said, ‘If you are not too much tied up with your work, please come home, I am feeling lonely and nervous’. I told her that I would be reaching home within half hour. I also told her that if she wants, we can go out for dinner and then for a movie too. She told that that can be firmed after I get home.

I reached home at 2.25 pm and rang the door bell. Bhabi opened the door. She was in her Punjabi dress and looking very sexy, even though I never looked at her in that way. I requested her to give me a cup of tea. She went into the kitchen to prepare tea, whilst I went to my room to change and fresh up. By the time I got fresh and changed into my usual shorts and T shirt, bhaby walked in my room with tea. I said, ‘Bhabi, I could have come to kitchen. Why did you take trouble? You also have tea with me’. She went back and brought her cup of tea. I sat on my bed and bhabi sat on the chair besides the bed. While having tea, my cell phone rang which startled me. I picked up the phone hurriedly. But while doing so, the cup swindled and tea spilled over my shorts. It was very hot. Spontaneously, as a reflex action, I stood up and pushed my shorts down to avoid burns on my body. It was a spontaneous action. Suddenly I became aware of bhabi’s presence. Bhabi was also startled and in the course, she spilled some tea on her top of Punjabi dress.I said, ‘I am sorry, bhabi. I didn’t do this purposely’. Bhabi said, ‘I know. Please now change your shorts’. I hurriedly picked up a towel, covered myself and went into the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I suddenly found that I had no spare shorts in the bathroom. I cleaned, wrapped the towel around my waist and cane back to the room. Bhabi was cleaning her top with the water in the thermos flask. The top was wet and I could see the outline of her breasts. I was embarrassed. I started finding out where my shorts were. I could not find them. I did not know what to do. Bhabi asked, ‘What are you searching?’ I told her that I was searching for my pair of shorts. She informed me that she had taken them for washing in the morning and they could be still wet. I started putting on my trousers, when bhabi stopped me. She said, ‘What is the problem in towel? There is no one here, and I am your bhabi. Let it be’. I asked her about the program in the evening. She said, ‘You have just come. Relax for while and then we can decide. We are otherwise unable to talk. We have chance today. So, let us know each other a bit more. How is the idea?’ I said, ‘No problem. Let us sit in the living room and watch TV’. Bhabi said, ‘Why not here? You also have a TV in your room. Put on some movie CD’. Now I had a problem. I did have a couple of DVD’s, but all were porn – XXX. I told bhabi that I kept CD’s in the office. Bhabi smiled and said, ‘You are lying. I have seen a few of them, when I was keeping your room in order. Use them now’. I was now totally taken aback and did not know what to say. Bhabi once again smiled and said, ‘I know what they are. They are all love related CD’s, right? Well, I don’t mind watching them’. Now this was a shock sort of. I murmured, ‘But, bhabi… it would be….’ Before I could say anything more, bhabi said, ‘To tell you the truth, I have a lust for you since the day I came to this house. You must be great in bed. You have a trim, athletic body, no flesh. I want you. We have a chance now. Your brother is no good in bed. I am afraid to say, but he may not be able to produce a child also. Every time we are together in bed, he is finished in 5 minutes. I have never any satisfaction so far’. I started protesting. But bhabi insisted, “Please appreciate that I am a woman and body hunger too. I have never talked about it with your brother, since I am Indian wife and talking such things openly is a taboo. I have to masturbate most of the times to have that satisfaction. Look, both of you go out every day and have a good deal of chance to enter into infidelity with some other person. I know I am good looking and can understand how men look at me. But I have never thought of it. With you, it will not matter. You are a family member. Please do oblige’. This was the first time I looked at bhabi with that perspective. I felt sorry for her. I said, ‘OK, bhabi. But it should remain between us. No one should know about it. And if we do enjoy sex, it should be at night. People will start doubting if I keep on coming home in the day time’. Bhabi said, ‘That’s fine. But not today…. Please let us do it right now, here’. I gave in.

Bhabi got up. She threw her dupatta aside. I could see the outline of her medium sized but firm breasts. She said, ‘Come on now’. I went near her. She was much shorter than me. She had a slim body, but it seemed it was quite in shape. Since she had not sired so far, her body seemed to be firm. She raised her tows, put her hand round my neck and moved her tongue over my dry lips. Then she kissed me. I was still feeling nervous and guilty. But she took the lead. She kissed me first on my cheeks, eyes, nose and neck. Then she kissed me on my lips. Her lips were warm. I embraced her and reciprocated with a kiss from my side. I could feel warmth of her body. She was getting hot, so was I. I engulfed her in my powerful arms tightly. She moaned. She could feel my hard tool. She lowered her one arm and started caressing my dick. I slowly approached the chair and sat down. She sat on the armrest of the chair. Bending down, she stated kissing me once again. I got hold of her breasts and started pressing them. They were not very large, in fact they were a bit small in size, but absolutely firm. I kept of pressing her boobs whilst she continued kissing me. She removed the towel and my dick was open for her. She had a very happy expression in her eyes, while she looked at my dick. She said, ‘Oh! What a dick you have. Long and thick, I am sure, you are going to make me orgasm’. She took my dick in her palm. She started moving her hand up and down. I said, ‘Bhabi, why don’t you remove your clothes? We will be more comfortable. I am already naked’. Bhabi stood up and removed her top. She was wearing nothing inside. I asked, ‘Bhabi, are you always like this? Without bra?’ She said, ‘No. I did not put on my bra since I had planned this the day your brother left. I have no undergarment as well’. She once again sat on the armrest of the chair, and continued kissing me and playing with my dick. I was madly pressing her bare boobs, encircling and pinching her nipples. Her nipples now jutted out. I pushed her face aside and kissed her nipples. I started sucking on them. I opened my mouth fully open and took one of her entire boobs in my mouth. With my hand, I kept on crushing her other breast. I virtually bit her breast. Bhabi screamed and I pulled my face aside. Bhabi shouted, ‘What did you stop? I am feeling great. Please, please do it. Bite it, crush it.’ I once again took her other breast in my mouth and bit it. I actually chewed it, leaving marks of my teeth on the boob. I took her boobs in my mouth one by one and chewed them. I then untied the string of her bottom and pulled it down. Bhabi stood up and removed it completely. I said, ‘Bhabi, if you are not feeling embarrassed, please stand in my front with a distance. I want to see your beautiful baked body’. Bhabi went back a few feet and rested her palms around her own neck. She rested her weight on one leg and took a classic pose. My god, she was really a beauty. Slim, firm and all shapes in place – round boobs, flat belly, hips with curves, long and shapely legs. My brother should have been a fool, not enjoying her. She then asked me to stand up, to have a full view of my naked frame. When she saw me, she let out a gasp. She said, ‘Ah! That is what I really want. See, your dick is pointing straight toward me, eager to be in me. But let us play for a while’. She went to the chair, sat on it, lifted her legs and rested them on armrest. Her pussy was clearly visible. It was cleanly shaved. She started moving her finger over her pussy lips. With hand, she was pressing her own breasts. It was classic picture to see a woman playing with her own body. I could not resist. I moved forward and sat in front of her. As seen in many porn movies, I moved my tongue over her pussy lips. She parted the lips and beckoned me to push tongue inside her cunt. I first kissed the inner parts of her already spread cunt. I licked it. Slowly, I inserted tongue in her love hole and flickered it. Bhabi was loudly moaning, unable to bear the pleasure. She pulled my hand and placed it on her boob. My tongue was busy in eating out her pussy, while the hand was enjoying her firm boobs. She took her hand near my head, pushed it aside, and inserted her finger into her cunt. I stood up and went by her side. I turned her face towards me and said, ‘Please kiss my dick, bhabi’. Bhabi laughed and kissed the tip of my dick with her warm lips, Then she opened her mouth, held my dick at its base and slowly took the entire dick in her warm mouth. As if fucking, I started fucking her mouth. Her tongue and cheeks were firmly wrapped around my dick. I loved the sound which was produced by these movements. All this was getting unbearable for both of us. As if understood by both, we got up and went to my bed. Bhabi lay on bed and spread her legs. I sat in front of her placing my legs beneath her legs. Her cunt was now uplifted. I asked bhabi to guide my dick inside her. She took my tool in her hand and placed it on the opening of her cunt. With a slight thrust, I pushed my dick inside. This was a bit uncomfortable. Bhabi rose upwards, rested her hands on beds and adjusted her position. Now I was able to drive straight inside her.

Balancing on her hands and feet, bhabi started moving back and forth. I too moved my hips back and forth, to match the rhythm. We both were in absolute ecstasy. We were fucking like wild animals. I was giving her hard, ruthless strokes. After some time, keeping my dick inside her cunt, bhabi once again rested her back on bed, moving her legs upwards. I stood on my knees, still my dick inside her. She rested her legs over my shoulders. I was humping her madly. Bhabi was unable to contain her pleasure. She moved her head sideways. Her hands pressed her own boobs, pinched the nipples. After 10 minutes or so, bhabi reached orgasm. Her juices started flowing all over my dick. I got terribly excited. I increased my speed. Within five minutes, I exploded in her. Mu cum started sputtering inside her. It was a huge load. Bhabi further raised her hips and took me inside deeper, so much, that my dick was touching her inner wall. I am discharging for quite some time. After having discharged the entire load in her, my dick became limp and slip outside her cunt. Bhabi pushed her fingers inside her cunt. She took my semen on her fingers and licked her fingers. She picked up some semen on her other fingers and spread it on her boobs.I asked, ‘Bhabi, why you are doing all this?’ She replied, ‘I wanted to taste the cum. Hmmmm! It tastes really great’. We lay there, side by side on the bed. I spread my arm and took bhabi in my arms. She rested her head on my chest and said, ‘My darling bro-in-law, you have first time made me feel like a full woman. I am so happy. I never felt satisfied so far’. Then we faced each other and slept in each others arms, with a great feeling of satisfaction. I fell half asleep in a short while. Bhabi made me lay straight on the bed and rested her head once again on my shoulders. My eyes were half open, I was half asleep. She caressed my chest, stomach and every part of my body, very lovingly. After resting for an hour, bhabi got up. She said, ‘Darling, please stay where you are. I will make strong coffee for both of us’. She put on her top and went to the kitchen. She returned after 5 minutes, with cups of piping hot coffee. We sat in the bed side by side and sipped the coffee. After we finished the coffee, I asked her, ‘Bhabi, I am once again feeling horny. Come on, let us fuck’. Bhabi said, ‘Darling, I am fully exhausted. But I cannot keep you unhappy either. I will give you the same pleasure of fucking, but by sucking you’. She got up and went between my legs. She once again took my dick in her warm mouth and started sucking it. Her fingers were playing with my balls. Her face was moving back and forth over my tool. While sucking, she looked at me, with a great pleasure in her eyes. She engulfed my dick in her mouth. I also started moving my hips up and down. After some time, bhabi got up and said, ‘Darling, I am unable to it properly in this position. It would be more comfortable if I lay down and you fuck my mouth from top’. I said, ‘No problem. In fact, that would be great’. Bhabi lay on bed. I placed my knees on the both sides and guided my dick in her wise open mouth, eager to receive it. She once again pressed her tongue and cheeks around my tool. As if I was fucking her into her pussy, I started fucking her in her mouth. She slightly rose and rested her back on the headboard of the bed. I also raised on my knees and then fucked her herd in her mouth. At the same time, I was pressing her boobs, very hard. My dick almost touched her throat walls, when fully inside her mouth. My speed increased. After fucking her in her mouth for almost 15 minutes, I discharged. Once again, heavy load of semen sputtered inside her mouth. The grip of her mouth over my dick was firm and she pulled out every drop of my semen. She gulped it as much as possible. Within seconds, I was once again empty. After our second session, we decided to fresh up. Bhabi said, ‘There is no point in going out together. People may doubt. Let me go out and do some shopping. You rest during this period. When I return, I shall cook food and have dinner. And after dinner, whole night will be ours. I will close all the windows of our house and pull curtains. Why this? I want both of us to go around naked in the house. I will cook naked, you will remain naked, watch me cook naked, we will sleep naked. So much so, since tomorrow is Sunday, we will spend all the day in house, naked. We will fuck as much as we want’. We did as bhabi had suggested. She cooked food, remaining naked while I watched her also naked. We fucked each other the whole night, straight, ass, mouth, every thing that was possible. We still continue our relationship and my stupid brother knows nothing about it.

:crazydance:
Old 10-28-2009, 02:07 AM

Kahaani Pasand ho to reply karo yaar
Old 10-28-2009, 06:13 PM
Founder

SuYasH has disabled reputation

awesome dost
Old 10-29-2009, 04:47 AM

This is a true incident that happened with me recently. It includes me and my elder saali ritu.
I had been married for the last 6 yrs and have two kids. My elder Sali ritu, is 2 yr elder to my wife. Ritu is 35 yrs old and a mother of two. She is a teacher of English in a public school in noida. I had an eye on her since the first day, I saw her on my engagement. She is no model, but she has a voluptuous body.
To start with the story, I had masturbated uncountable times, thinking of her. Recently her husband went to Germany for job and is expected to return after two years. This was a golden opportunity for me. So I started seducing her. I bought toys for her kids, called her on one pretext or the other. I sensed that she was missing the company of her hubby and was sex starved.
One day, it was raining heavily and my wife was on her job as usual. I got a call from ritu that her daughter wasn’t well and that she needed to go home urgently. I was in the office and I immediately rushed to her school. We together went to her home and took the kid to doctor. After treatment, we came back to her house. She asked the maid to leave, as she might get stuck in the rain. The maid lived next door. As it was raining heavily, all the roads were flooded and it was impossible to go back home for me. I called my wife and she said that I should wait for the rain to stop. In the meantime, ritu had prepared tea with some snacks of my choice. Her kids went for an afternoon nap. She put on the television. We were sitting quiet. Then I started the conversation asking about her school and all. She was wearing a tight kameez and her boobs were outlined beautifully from it. The conversation came to her hubby and I asked if she was missing him. She had tears in her eyes and she said yes. I came near her and said, don’t worry as I will take care of them in his absence. I was standing and she was sitting. She put her head on my tummy and I could feel her crying. I sat near her and hugged. She was hesitant but I kept hugging her. My hands were on her back. I could feel the bra strap through her kameez. I was getting aroused as I could feel her breasts against my chest. In the heat of the moment, I kissed the back of her neck. I felt her budge, but she didn’t say anything. I got more confident and I took her face in my hands and kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes. I kissed her eyes, her nose and her cheeks. I licked her tears. As my lips touched her lips, she came to her senses and pulled back immediately. She said “ amit, what are you doing?” I didn’t say anything, but increased pressure of my lips on hers. She pressed her lips hard together. I didn’t lose hope. I put my hand on her breast and pressed it. I felt her body get tense as I touched her tit. I massaged her tit from her kameez. I could feel her breath getting faster. Then to my surprise, she slightly opened her lips. I pushed my tongue inside her mouth as I pressed her boob, hard. She moaned in my mouth. Her eyes were closed and she was enjoying. I made her lie on the cot and lay beside her. I kept kissing her as my hand got busy in pulling up her kameez. I hiked it to her neck and held her boobs in my hand. She pushed up her boobs in my hand. I pushed up her bra and made her tits naked. She resisted a bit but then gave up. I moved down and kissed the sides of her tits. My hands were on her belly and she was moaning. She was writhing under my touch. She was saying” Amit, please stop. This is wrong. We should not do it.” But I knew, she didn’t mean it. I took her nipple in my mouth and started sucking it. She let out a loud gasp. Her nipples got hard. I bit them softly. My hands were now resting on her thighs. I slowly opened the knot of her salwar. She pressed her thighs together. But it didn’t stop me. I eagerly slid her salwar from under her hips and the salwar fell on the floor. I put my hand on her panty as I sucked her nipples. Whoa! She was wet as a water hose. I knew she also wanted to be touched and mauled. I caressed her mound and slowly pushed her panty aside. My hand touched her pubic hair, slick in her juices. I moved my finger on her opening. I could feel her lift her hips and push up to take my finger in. But I wanted to tease her a bit more. I pulled out my finger and teased her clit. She moaned louder and bit her lower lip. She closed her eyes tightly. I felt her body shiver. She held my finger with her hand and pushed it against her moist pussy. It was a silent approval from her. I pushed my finger in her love canal. She moaned” ahhhhhhhhhh……….”. I waited for a moment and then slowly started finger fucking her, while my mouth was working on her hard nipples. She moaned” bas karo amit, mar jaoongi..” I didn’t stop. I started moving my finger in and out, teasing her clit. She was moaning louder. Then I felt her hands on the back of my head , signaling me to suck her nipples harder. I took her nipples deep in my mouth and sucked them hard. I took my mouth away and whispered “ I love you,ritu”. Her hands hugged me tightly and her eyes closed as she was enjoying the finger inside her flooding pussy. She was pushing her ass up to take my finger deeper inside. Now it was getting uncontrollable for me. My cock was hard as steel. So I pulled up. I took off my trouser and I lay near her hand. I took her hand and put it on my cock. She immediately pulled her hand and said” nahin amit. Yeh galat hai. I m married and I should not be doing this”. Then I said, “ ritu, just touch it and make me cum. We will not go any further”. She looked questioningly in my eyes. I then took her hand and put it on my cock. She wrapped her hand around it. I moaned and closed my eyes. She started moving her hand up and down my cock. I turned my face to her and kissed her deep. She reciprocated. Then I pushed my finger again in her pussy and to my surprise, this time she took it in willingly. Her grip tightened around my cock and she moaned loud. Now her hand starting moving up and down my cock and I loved the touch of her hand on my hard cock. I kissed her full mouth and pushed my tongue inside as I enjoyed fingering her wet pussy. She kissed back eagerly. I could feel her hot breath on my face.
Now it was getting uncontrollable for me. So I pulled out my finger. She gasped in disappointment and her grip on my cock loosened. I looked at her face and her eyes were still closed and her breathing was heavy. I pulled up and came between her legs. As she sensed my movements, she immediately opened her eyes and looked at me questioningly. I kissed her thigh and smiled as I came closer to her. I took my shirt off. My hard cock was poking her belly. She immediately put her hand on my chest and tried to push me away. “ Nahin amit, yeh mat karo. Plz samjho. Hum yeh nahin kar sakte”. I could sense a fear in her voice. I held her hand and said” plz ritu, hum nahin karenge. Bus ek baar touch karne do. I will die if u will say no. Just want to feel the wetness on my cock”. She still pushed me away. “ Nahin amit, itna kaafi hai. Ab aur nahin”. I replied” kya tum nahin feel karna chahti?” She went quiet. I took it as her consent. I held my cock in my hand and pressed forward. As the tip touched her wet opening, sparks flew in front of my eyes. I felt her body get tense and I could hear a soft moan from her throat. My cock was nestled between her cunt lips and I could feel the hot and wet pussy trying to suck me in. Keeping my cock in contact of her pussy, I bend down and took her nipple in my mouth and started sucking it hard. She moaned louder and put her hand on the back of my head and pressed it more on her nipple. She was enjoying every moment. I now slowly starting building pressure of my cock on her pussy. My cockhead slipped a bit inside her pussy. I started sucking her nipples harder to take her mind away from my penetration. Her hands were now all over my bare back as I sucked herder. I could feel her nails scratching my back. Then I gathered all my guts and gave a mighty push. My cock went all the way in in her wet pussy without much resistance. She let out a shriek “ Aiiyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Amittttttttttt. Hat jao. Leave me”. But I didn’t care and held her hands in my hands and pulled out and pushed in again, even harder. She started crying. I bent to kiss her but she turned her face to the side. Now I pulled up and started moving my cock in and out of her flooded pussy. I could see tears rolling out from her eyes but I didn’t care.
“ Amit plzzzzzzzz…….. Mat karo. Nikaal lo. Yeh gunah hai”. She said while crying.
I replied’ Pyar gunah nahin hai ritu, and I love you”.
“ Yeh hum aakhri baar kar rahe hain aur iske baad kabhi tumko touch bhi nahin karoonga”. I added.
She opened her yes and looked at me,” Promise? Iska kisi se zikr bhi nahin karoge?”
I nodded. Then I felt her thighs parting to give me access to her pussy. My cock was still moving slowly in and out of her pussy.
I felt her hands rise and hug me. She opened her legs a bit more to ease my movements and put her right leg on my back and pushed me more inside her. This was the silent approval from her to fuck her harder and deeper. Now I straightened up a bit and started moving in and out at a faster pace.
Her face was blushed with lust and eyes tightly shut. I could hear faint “ ohh..ahhh..ohh” from her as I pushed in deeper and faster. I was enjoying the moment as my deepest fantasy to fuck her was coming true at last.
“ Aur zor se……. andar aur….” She erupted, as passion fully took over. She now shed all her inhibitions. She was scratching my back with her nails and pushing up her ass to meet my thrust. The small room was filled with the sweet smell of our love juices. It was so kinky as two kids were sleeping in the same room and I was fucking their slut mother, silly.
“I love you ritu. I had wanted this from the day I saw you and have jerked myself uncountable times, thinking of making love to you” I said as I fucked her deeper with every stroke.
She smiled, “ Me too amit.. ahhhhh….. I always wanted you…… but due to our relation, mmmmm…… I couldn’t do anything. I always imagined you, as raj fucked me. Your thoughts gave me great orgasm. I also fingered while thinking bout youuuuuuuuu”. She shrieked as I pushed in with a great force inside.
“Amittttttttt……….. Zorrr.. seyyyyyyyyyyyy……………… Bus hone wala hai meraa……” She tightened her grip on my shoulders as she came like a volcano around my cock. I smiled as I felt her body spasm under me. I was still had and wanted her to cum more, until I cum. So I slowed down the pace but kept moving. I bent down to kiss her and she held my face in her hands and kissed back hard and deep. We remained locked in the kiss for almost 5 mins with my hips moving. I didn’t break the rhythm.
I now broke the kiss and held her thighs and started fucking her like an animal. Her pussy was very wet due to her orgasm. I was sweating hard due the movements. So I thought to switch the positions. I Pulled out my cock from her pussy. “ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh………..’ she sighed and tried to hold it back by contracting her pussy muscles. She looked at me questioningly. I smiled and lay beside her all in sweat. I kissed her forehead and motioned her to come over me.
“ Naaaaaaa……. Aise kabhi nahin kiya maine… mere upar hi aao tum….” She said.
“ Kya kabhi kisi aur ke saath kiya hai apne husband ke alawa?” I taunted.
“Looking down, she said” No”.
“To phir yeh bhi karke dekho”, I replied trying to pull her nude body over me.
“ Nahinnnnnn… amit. Plzzz maan jao” She said with a request.
But I didn’t hear her and pulled her over me and now she was sitting on my thighs. She crossed her arms to cover her naked breasts. I held her hands on my hands and pulled them apart.
I could now see her 36C tits with hard nipples. I held them in my hands and pinched.
“ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…….” She closed her eyes.
Her wet pussy was on my thigh and I could feel the heat.
I made her rise up a bit and positioned my cock on her entrance. “ baith jao ab” I said.
She did and ohhhhhhh… what a feeling it was to see my saali sliding down on my cock with her eyes closed in ecstasy.
My cock went all the way inside her and I could feel, it went deeper than it went before. She was enjoying it too as it was buried to hilt.
“ Ab kya karun?”, she questioned.
“ Now start moving up and down” I said.
She put her hand on my chest to support herself and pulled up and went down slowly. I smiled as I saw her transforming into a slut from a good housewife.
She was now picking up pace. Her hair were all over her forehead and her eyes were closed. Her mouth was open clightly to moan out with each downward movement.
I held her tits in my hands and started playing and pressing them, as I enjoyed her.
She was now moving up and down faster. I could feel her breath getting faster.
“ kaisa lag raha hai ritu”, I asked
She didn’t reply, like she didn’t hear me.
“Kaisa lag raha hai”. I asked her again, but still she didn’t reply.
I held her thighs hard making her to stop moving. She opened her eyes and looked at me.
“ Plzzzzzz amittttt…. Mat rook… aisa kabhi feel nahin hua. I m on seventh sky” she said and bent down to kiss me on lips.
I smiled and let go her thighs.
She again started moving up and down my hard cock. I pinched her nipples.
My orgasm again started building. I now moved my pelvis up to to meet her down thrusts.
“ I love uuuuuuuuuuu….. ritu. How I waited for this moment. I blurted out amidst my moans.
I felt her body getting tense and gave a sign that she is about to cum again. She increased her speed and started pinching her nipples. I now moved with her in unison. And there she came again with a shudder.
“ Aaaiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee …………… aaaahhhhhh.. ohhhhhhhh maaaaaaaaaa…” I immediately pulled her down and sealed her mouth with mine to prevent her voice so as not to wake up kids.
She slumped on my body, breathing heavily with my cock still inside her and her breasts pressed hard against my chest.
I now didn’t want to wait long to cum inside this bitch. So I turned and came over her with my hard cock still penetrated inside her pussy. I put her legs on my shoulder and started fucking her. She moaned louder now.
“ ahhhhhhh…… bahut maza aa raha hai….. unhone kabhi aise nahin kiya mujhko….. ahhhhh… zor seeee”
I moved harder and faster, thinking how lucky I am.
“ Rituuuu…….., will u be mine always?” I asked her while fucking her.
“yessssss. I m all ursssssssss…….. aaaahhhhh…uhhhhhh…… make me urs……. Forever…….”, she said in between her moans.
I thought to check my luck.
I gave a mighty push inside again as I pulled out. “ ummmmm…..aise hiiiii….aise hi karo… zor se…..” she said.
“ Kya mujhe jab bhi mera man hoga, apne saath karne dogi?” I asked her.
“ ummffff…ahhhhh…ummmffff…mmmm… haaaan amitttt…. I will let u. I love u. “ she said
I cant tell how happy I was to hear those words and I felt myself coming to a point of no return. I felt as all the blood from my body rushed to my cock. I felt the orgasm building.
“ ohhhh….. maza aa raha hai na?” I asked
“haan…. Ummfff… aaahhh”.
I started fucking her deep and hard and then I pushed my cock to the deepest possible and shot out the first load inside the depth of the pussy I longed for.
“ aaaaiyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee………………………. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…main gayeeeeeeeeeeeeeee………………….”
She wailed. I shot spurt after spurt in her hot pussy as I bit her nipple hard.
Her hands were gripping my shoulders and her mouth open as she gasped for air. My cock sent out the last drops of my seed and deposited in her pussy.
I slumped on her breathing heavily. She hugged me tightly and kissed my face.” I love you” she said.
I smiled and kissed back and we kissed for long.
My cock shrunk and came out of her pussy. I lay next to her and pulled out a tissue to clean myself. She also took out a tissue and cleaned her pussy as my semen was seeping out of her pussy and onto her bed.
After we finished cleaning ourselves, she kissed my forehead again and stood up. She grabbed her undergarments and walked to the bathroom. I stood up and followed her. As she was about to close the door of the bathroom, I pushed it open and entered.
“Plzz bahar jao..” she said getting naughty.
I said no and pushed her to the wall. My shrunk cock was nudging her pussy and I could feel her pussy hair tickling my cock.
“ jaaaooooo na plzzz. Bachche uth jaayenge.” She said in a pleading voice.
“ Mera man abhi bhara nahin hai. Ek baar aur karna hai”. I said
“Paagal ho? Bachche uth gaye to? Aur waise bhi ur cock is sleeping now. Its so tired, warna try kar sakte the”, she said with a smile.
“ achcha ek kaam karo. Kal mere school se mujhe pick kar lo second period ke baad. Then we will go to some place. Wahan jo chaho kar lena” Ritu said.
My eyes lit with happiness and I moved out of the bathroom.
“ theek hai. Main kal aa raha hoon and I don’t want you to wear any panty.”
“ok. Ab jao” and she bolted the door from inside.
I dressed and came out of her house and drove for home.
Old 10-30-2009, 05:13 AM
Respected Member

Cooldude is Forum legendCooldude is Forum legendCooldude is Forum legendCooldude is Forum legendCooldude is Forum legendCooldude is Forum legendCooldude is Forum legendCooldude is Forum legendCooldude is Forum legendCooldude is Forum legendCooldude is Forum legend

wow..................

very nice....

thanks
Old 10-30-2009, 06:14 AM

Naked Confessions

I like to get naked.

I especially like to get naked outdoors.

Just typing these words gives me a warm, wet, tingly feeling

I have had this naked outdoor addiction since I was very young girl. Our family lived at the base of a small mountain. My brother and I and the neighborhood kids loved to play in the woods above our house. We devised all sorts of imaginary games, although none involved taking our clothes off.

I was ten the first time I climbed the hill by myself. My favorite spot was a little rocky bluff, warmed by the sun through a break in the trees. There was a patch of moss that was as soft as the carpet in our living room. I lay on my back that day, gazing at the blue sky, watching the branches of the evergreens sway gently in the breeze... and for the first time in my life I had the strange urge to take all my clothes off... outside the safe confines of my bedroom.

I pulled one arm into my T-shirt, then the other. Should I really do it? I hesitated, then pushed the shirt up over my head, quickly shielding my bare nipples and budding breasts with the scrunched up cloth. I felt like I had just done the naughtiest thing in my life. My heart was beating so fast I thought it would jump out of my chest. Once I had looked around long enough to make sure no one was watching, I kicked off my sandals, lifted my bum and pushed off my elastic-waisted shorts and panties. To this day I can still feel the thrill that surged through me when I let go of them and lay back naked in the warm glow of the sun.

The sensation of the solid, damp earth supporting me, the slight wind caressing the wetness between my thighs and teasing my stiff little nipples, the smell of pine needles and wild flowers... caused an ache inside me that I did not understand. That first time I just lay there and enjoyed the yummy, queasy feeling in my belly. I was hooked.

At first I didn't think I was going to enjoy the summer between my third and fourth years of university. My uncle gave me a job as a "joe-girl" at his hardware store in his small home town. Twice a week I drove 40 miles into the city in the company van to do a variety of errands. I quickly learned that my uncle saw these as all day trips. He was never concerned about how late I got back, so I didn't break any speed records. At first I took the highway, but it soon became boring.

One day in the city I looked over a map on my lunch break. I discovered I could make the trip home via a connection of several small roads that wound up into the hills and back down. That route would take a little longer, but I didn't care. The scenery would help chase away my boredom.

I drove with the windows rolled down, enjoying the pine trees, little lakes, meadows and occasional peaceful farm. Somewhere along the way I realized it would be easy, and fun, to get naked on top of one of the little hills I was passing.

I told myself I would do it if I found a place to pull over where the van could not be seen. You can't imagine how hard my heart was thumping when I followed some dusty tracks into a little, old rock quarry, almost completely hidden from the road.

As I was about to jump out of the van the first raindrops of a thunderstorm hit the windshield. Darn it! I hadn't even noticed the weather changing. I promised myself I would stop there on the way home from my next run. Besides, it was already late... and next time I would come prepared.

Three days later I got my city errands done in record time and was headed home shortly after noon. It was a beautiful day. I could already feel the excitement inside me as I pulled into the quarry and shut off the engine.

Yes, I had come prepared this time. I grabbed my small, blue knapsack and hopped out before the dust had settled. Making sure all the doors were locked and safe, I turned and headed for the trees along the side of the rocky cut. There was no time to waste. I wanted to get to the top of the small peak above the quarry and spend some time enjoying... the view.

The first 100 feet or so was pretty steep. Full of anticipation, I climbed too fast and had to stop to catch my breath. The van and quarry already looked small below me through the trees. I could not see the road. Relax, I told myself, there's still quite a way to go, enjoy the climb. I turned my face to the sun, closed my eyes and let my breathing slow. Why not, I thought. With a sigh of expectation, I put down my knapsack and pulled off my tank top and bra.

Ahhhhhh, what a glorious feeling... that first moment of air moving over previously covered skin. My nipples tingled as the breeze caressed the perspiration on my chest. I let my fingers slide to my breasts and tweaked their tender, stiffening peaks before taking my hands away. The quick pinch sent a shudder of appreciation through me. I love the way my nipples stay permanently aroused when I am outdoors.

Hell, why wear any clothes! With quick movements I removed my jean shorts and panties as well, then stuffed my discarded garments into my knapsack. I straightened, lifted my arms to the sky and took a deep, worshipful breath -- a slim, 20-year-old, obviously natural blonde, naked except for my hiking boots, wrapping myself in the sensuality of nature! Just like the first time when I was ten, the moving air made me aware that my pussy was aroused and wet... except I now know what to do about that warm, achy feeling. Thank goodness! No, no, Maddy, I teased myself, you'll have to wait a little longer for that.

I picked up my knapsack, slung it over a bare shoulder and resumed the climb, revelling in the naughty feeling that walking naked in the woods always gave me.

This little story is a confession of sorts. My nude hikes have always been a private thing for me... a secret. The thought of visiting a nudist camp doesn't really appeal to me. There you are supposed to get naked. Here you're not. The woods... even remote wilderness areas... are ultimately public places. Someone could be out here... could see me... hence the feeling of naughtiness I suppose. The squirrel chattering at me from a tree above probably sees me. I wonder what he thinks of this pale, almost-hairless creature striding up the hill.

More than anything, I just love the connection I feel with the world... the natural world... when I am alone and naked like this... just God and Mother Nature and I.

After a few minutes of climbing I stopped to catch my breath again. The top of the hill was not much further up the pretty little gully I was following. I put down my knapsack and pulled out two bottles, one water and the other insect repellent. Yes, I came prepared. There was an odd mosquito here and there, so I gave myself a quick spray from top to bottom, enjoying the coolness of the mist. A lot of people think the bugs -- spiders, ants, crickets -- in the woods are icky, but I am not bothered by any of them. Well, maybe ticks. I always check myself for them after being in the woods.

I closed my eyes and let the chilled drinking water trickle down my throat. The outdoors has a wonderful silence to it, except for the soft sounds of wind in branches and leaves... and the occasional noises of insects and animals. It gives me a sense of great peace, which I love to drink in like the water.

I missed my mouth on the next swig, sending water splashing off my chin. The cold shock of the drops hitting my tummy reminded me how warm I was inside. I'm not sure why I get so hopelessly turned on when I go on these solo, naked nature walks. I know the air moving between my legs, caressing the seeping wetness on my pussy lips, only makes me wetter.

Not long after my 13th birthday I had my first orgasm. I was shocked to discover I could give myself such pleasure! And the first time I did it outside... in the woods... I had the most intense orgasm of my life! I suppose knowing I'm going to make myself cum at least once during these outdoor adventures keeps me aroused as well.

Mmmm... yes... I can hardly wait! I couldn't resist letting my fingertips graze against my little thatch of pubic hairs... just barely... just enough to tweak the roots in my skin as I stood there. Without thinking I moved my legs further apart, reached between my thighs and lightly, very lightly, rested my fingers against the the length of my warm lips. By rocking my my hips slightly... making a fucking motion... I created a soft caress.

Oooooh yeeessss, I could drive myself insane like this! I pulled my fingers away and stroked my thighs and lower belly before moving them back over my wet crescent. I can't imagine what some poor hunter would think if he came across me standing there naked, half crouching, legs apart, eyes closed, mouth wide open... fucking my hand.

Whew! I was beginning to melt inside! Enough... for now! I grabbed my packsack and headed up through the trees.

Getting to the top of a hill or mountain is always a thrill. You reach a pinnacle of sorts... making you higher than almost everything around you. As a girl I used to think it got me closer to heaven. This hill had two peaks of equal height, about 150 yards apart, separated by a grassy swail. Both featured nice rocky outcrops, bathed in sunshine, providing a wonderful view of a little river valley that ran up into the taller mountains further north.

"Oh my... God..." I said out loud between panting breaths. "It's beautiful."

I dropped my pack to the ground and walked over to the edge of the bluff I was on.

"Fantastic.. ." I sighed, putting my hands on my hips and absorbing the view. I suddenly felt very small. To the hawk I could see circling far above me I would look like a little speck... a little naked speck... on a giant piece of granite. This is what I loved, feeling like I could blend into the natural world around me... wrapped in Mother Nature's loving arms... touched by God.

I must have stood there for several minutes, not moving, letting the strong breeze cool and caress every nook and cranny of my bare skin while my breathing returned to normal and the sun warmed my soul.

"Fabulous... " I said to the wind, shaking my long, blonde hair as I looked around for a place to lie down. Not satisfied, I glanced over at the twin bluff... and got an idea.

Carefully settling my bum on a large rock, I took off my hiking boots and socks. Ahhhh... it was good to free my feet from their sweaty confines. I wriggled my toes in delight as the air tickled them. My watch was next to go, carefully stored inside my right boot. I began to rise, then sat down again. Not quite ready! I wanted to be as naked as the day I was born, so my earrings had to come off. I put them in my boot as well, then carried my footwear and their contents over to my knapsack and placed them beside it.

With an excited smile, I gingerly set off towards the other peak, my pussy feeling warmer and wetter than ever.

I love feeling the soil, the rocks, the plants -- the living earth -- under my feet. I have tough soles, but there's no denying that we humans are incredibly fragile and sensitive compared to the rest of the animal world. In this terrain I would have no chance if a bear, or even a raccoon, decided to chase me.

I won't deny I like to feel vulnerable. And now, naked and barefoot in the woods, moving away from my clothes... away from the safety of knowing I could quickly put them on if I wanted or needed to... I felt extremely vulnerable. I often fantasize about being stranded naked out in the wilderness somewhere.

Ouch! I stumbled on another sharp little rock. The ground was not all that rough, really. I was already halfway through the swail, which was covered mostly by grass and moss. The grass spears, with those little seed clusters at their tips, tickled my bare legs as I slowly made my way. They would make a wonderful teasing tools, I thought. I stopped and plucked one of them, then closed my eyes and let the hairy cluster tickle its way down my arm. Ahhh... goosebumps! Mmmm... my other arm, my neck, my chin... which made me giggle... along my shoulder, and yes, down over my breasts, onto my nipples, giving me tingles... sweet tingles!

I reached behind me and let the spidery tip tickle my ass. Umm... very nice! Circles on one cheek... and then the other... and slowly up the valley between... oooooh God it felt good to be alive! Down the outsides of my thighs... and then... oh my goodness... up the insides! I swear I have extra sensory cells there. My knees quivered with delight as I stroked my way to the top.

Okay... okay... I was REALLY getting aroused. I stuck the grass spear between my teeth and started walking again, quicker than before.

The view from the second peak was as breathtaking as the first. I gingerly walked around the edges of the old, worn granite bluff. I wondered how long it had been like this, slowly wearing away, never moving, since it was carved out centuries ago by a retreating glacier. What a wonderful sense of permanence.. . of eternity!

I found a spot near the drop off, where the rock was smooth... well, as smooth as weather-beaten rock can get... next to a little slope covered with green moss and more long grass shoots slowly turning brown from the heat of the sun. I sat down on the hard, unforgiving surface, then carefully lay back and gazed up into the blue sky. The hawk was still circling far above, watching me perhaps.

I was overcome by a warm rush of contentment. How good it felt to be there, relaxed, completely naked, my clothes a distant memory. I ran my hands over the granite on either side of me, feeling the angular ridges and cracks. When my fingers touched the smoothness of my hips they were surprised by the difference in texture. I let my palms slide up over my body until they met the swell of my breasts. How soft and smooth they were in comparison to the rough, hard rock! The contrast amazed and thrilled me!

I smiled to find my nipples were more like the granite... stiff and firm, with their own little ripples and ridges. I touched them gently, then squeezed them, feeling their taut resistance, then rolled them between my fingertips, back and forth, back and forth. Mmmm. I bit my lip as little electric sparks coursed into my chest.

Ever since I was a young girl I have liked to pretend that my nipples are a new discovery... these sensitive swollen buds that suddenly get in the way when I lightly stroke my hands from the lower part of my tummy, up over my ribs, up onto my chest. And when I start to move my hands back down I like to flick my nipples with my thumbs. Ahhhhh... again and again... feeling the yummy warmth build inside me each time.

With a sigh of pleasure I raised my knees, tucked my feet up near my bum and opened my thighs, gently stroking the insides of my legs with my fingers. Ooooh yesss... rivers of delight!

I was in no hurry. Time was irrelevant now. Eventually I let my fingertips touch my pussy lips very gently, as I had earlier in the gully. Light strokes... up and down.... sometimes firmly pressing... making circular motions, teasing my hidden, throb-throb- throbbing clitoris.

At home I often masturbate myself to orgasm with my thighs squeezed together. But when I am outdoors I find it incredibly arousing to cum with my legs apart... wide apart... opening and exposing myself to the world... letting the world enter me... and (for lack of a better word) fuck me. It's hard to describe how I imagine this, but the result is always earth-shattering.

I began to gently pry my pussy lips apart with my fingertips.. . a little bit... then a little more... feeling the air blow over my tender wetness. Here I am! Can you see me... my lovely mountain... see how pink and wet I am? I dipped a finger softly inside me and used it to coat my lips with slick moisture. The first contact with my anxious clit made me grunt out loud with delight! God, I was not going to last long today!

Soon I was wet all over. Ahhhh... the breeze felt like Mother Nature herself was licking me. I reached past my clit and lightly caressed the tender skin just behind it with little strokes. This always aroused me more than rubbing my swollen nub directly. Once in a while I would strum my aching bud with little flicks to make my body quake.

A gasp of pleasure reminded me that the grass spear had been in my mouth all this time. I felt it fall from between my teeth... and suddenly had a delicious idea. I picked stalk up and lowered its hairy tip over my pussy lips, held open by fingers on my other hand. Oh... my... Gawd... what heaven! The contact of the tiny hairs inside my pink valley made me shudder all over. The minute caresses seemed to directly touch the growing ache inside me... making the sweet pain push up into my chest.

I slipped a finger over my clit, wiggling the fingertip from side to side... while the little hairs tickled my rippled entrance. Ohhhhh fuck... I could feel it coming now... legs spread wide... insides quivering... as if I was the trembling tip of a volcano... melting, at one with the earth, about to explode.

Ohhhhh yeeessss... and then, just before I got past the point of no return, I had another delicious idea! Why had I never thought of this before! I scrambled to my feet, dropping the grass spear to the ground.

Quickly moving to the bottom of the little slope next to me, I stepped onto the softer ground amidst the thick grass. I found the right spot, bent down, placed my hands on the damp ground and lowered myself over the swaying spears. The hairy tips immediately made contact with my breasts, my ribs, my tummy... each one teasing me delightfully. With a sigh of pure joy, I began to rock my body forward and back so that each little frond began to stroke my skin. The sensation took my breath away! In my mind the mountain was suddenly making love to me!

I have to admit it was not very lady-like position! I must have looked like a large insect, arms and legs apart, my bare ass stuck up in the air, little chirps of pleasure coming from my mouth as I humped my body back and forth. I didn't care. I was totally lost in pure hedonistic pleasure! This was the moment that made this hike so memorable.

I swayed my body in different directions to let the grassy hairs tease me all over... my neck, my face, my nipples, my hips. I crawled up the slope just a bit and moved one clump of spears between my legs. Ohhhh myyyyy God... the hairy cluster teased and tickled the insides of my thighs, the insides of my ass cheeks, the back of my pussy lips... while other spears seemed to caress a thousand parts of me. Every time a tickly frond grazed my asshole, I shivered all over. The mountain was intimately touching all my private places!

I managed to maintain my rocking motion while I reached a hand back to my pussy. My fingers joined the rhythm of the grass caresses... massaging the very center of the ache that was about to rip me in half.

Ahhh yessss... my beautiful mountain... caress me... fuck me... rise up and enter me... melt me and absorb me... fill me up... uhh... uhhhh... oh God... oh God... oh god-god-god- god-GOD.. .!!! I came so hard I lost my balance and fell headfirst into the ground. At that point I didn't care. I vaguely remember the taste of dirt in my mouth, but was so consumed by sweet orgasmic pain that I didn't even try to prevent the impact. I lay there naked amidst the crushed grass, my arm stuck between my body and the damp earth, fingers still teasing my clit, legs shaking, cumming over and over
:thumb2:
Old 10-31-2009, 03:29 AM

Sharmila Hot neighbour

It was summer vacation. I was alone at home since everyone from my family had gone to native place. My mom requested our neighbor Sharmila to give me food for those 15 days.

Sharmila was a very good lady; by nature as well as by looks. She came to live in the flat next to ours couple of months ago. She was divorced. Her husband went to USA ten years back and got married to another lady there and gave divorce to Sharmila. She had a son who was in 5th standard. Her husband had given her enough money so that she would not have to work for making the living. In those two months she became very friendly with our family. I shared a very close friendship with her. So close that even the difference between our ages didn’t matter. I used to call her by name. We both enjoyed each others’ company very well. She accepted my mom’s request immediately since her son went to his uncle’s house for spending the vacation and she was feeling very lonely without him.

Sharmila was a lovely lady. Just 36 years of age. She had a great body to go with her fair complexion. She was neither too fat nor too thin. She had a nice medium sized pair of boobs.She had a great dress sense as well which made her look even more beautiful and much younger than she actually was. She turned many heads when she walked on the road. She was a very good person to talk with. I never got bored when I spent time with her. To sum it all up, she was a perfect lady for me. So I was very happy that I’ll be spending so much time with such a lovely lady. I went to railway station to see my parents off. When I came back, she saw me entering the building and opened her door to ask whether my parents went. Then she told me to come to her house. I told her that I’ll come after taking bath. Since my parents took an early morning train I had no time to take bath. So I bathed and went to Sharmila’s house. She was ready with cups of coffee for both of us. She had made a great coffee. It was quite refreshing. Then she went to kitchen to prepare lunch. I sat in the living room reading the newspaper. After I finished with reading I went into the kitchen to see if she needs any help. But no help was required. So I sat on the kitchen table and started talking with her. Our subject slowly changed to her past. She asked me whether I would like to see her marriage album. I said, “I would love to.” She went in the bedroom and brought the album. I started seeing the pictures one by one. She was looking very beautiful in that red saree. Her husband too was good enough to suit her.

I said, “You looked beautiful that day in the red saree!”

“Why? I don’t look good now days?” She asked back.

“You look even better now. You were quite thin framed then. I wonder why your husband left you.” I said. But next moment I realized that it might hurt her. So I said, “I am sorry. I shouldn’t have remembered you of that.”

“Don’t be sorry. He must have been flattered by the beauty of firangs.” She said.

“He is such a fool. If I were in his shoes I would have left thousands of such firangs for you. How can he leave such a nice and beautiful wife? It takes a lot of luck to get a lady like you as your life partner.” I said.

“It’s hard luck for me that you were not in his shoes.” She smiled.

“When did he leave you?” I asked.

“Nine years back. He provides me with a lot of money. But what’s the use when he has already left.” She answered.

“It must have been very difficult to spend life alone. I know Sachin (her son) is there. But one needs someone more than that to live.” I said.

“Why don’t you go for dating?” I added.

She looked at me with a smile and said, “Who will date me?”

“Why? You have all the attributes to become a perfect date for anyone.”

“So will you be my first date?” She asked.

“I am honored that you asked me for the date. I’ll love to be with you on a date” I said immediately.

She laughed.

“I am not joking. I am quite serious.” I added

“But I’ll prefer my home as venue.”

I said, “Ok. That will be fine if you are comfortable.”

“When we shall go for date?” She asked.

“Why not today?” I questioned back.

“Ok. Get off the table now. Lunch is ready.” She said.

I helped her getting all the bowls on the table and we sat for the lunch. She definitely was a very good cook. I loved absolutely everything she prepared. We talked about a lot other things while having lunch. After having the dessert after the lunch I told her that I have to do some washing and so I have to leave. She Okayed. “Don’t forget about our date. I’ll be there at 6 o’clock. Be ready!” I said while leaving.

“Ok!!” She said with a nice smile.

Then I went to my home. I did all the washing and went to bedroom for a nap. All the while I had the thought of my first date on my mind. What should I wear? What should be the color of the shirt? Should I wear formals or casuals? What she would wear? And many such questions came to my mind. Soon I went to sleep. But I didn’t forget to put the alarm on to get up at 5 o’clock. So as scheduled, I got up at 5 o’ clock, took bath one more time and got dressed up in my best formal wear. I went downstairs to the flower shop and bought a beautiful red rose for my date. I looked at Sharmila’s home from the road. The windows were closed. I went to her house and rang the doorbell. After some moments Sharmila opened the door. I was stunned to see her. She was wearing which looked the best on her; a red saree with a sleeveless blouse! She had put light make up on. Her hairs were tied in a bun. She had few ornaments on as well. A necklace, small chandelier ear rings and bangles in each hand to go with it.

“Come in.” She said.

I went in. The room was dimly lit with the ceiling lights. The closed windows were covered with nice curtains and to add to that, a beautiful room freshener. It was a perfect atmosphere for date. She closed the door. As soon as I turned towards her, she asked, “How am I looking?”

“Stunning to say the least!” I was surprised that I found the words. She blushed.

“A rose for a queen!” I offered the rose to her. She took it with a beautiful blushing smile on her face. She turned towards the music system and turned it on. It was playing beautiful love songs.

“May I have a pleasure to dance with you?” I asked and offered my hand. As soon as she took it I pulled her slowly closer and we started dancing. Both of us were quite good at dancing. We had a great time dancing together when we celebrated Sachin’s birthday a month back. But this was a different thing altogether. She had her hands around my neck and I had mine around her waist. We have forgotten about the rest of the world. Whatever distance we had between us when we started dancing had already vanished. She was looking deep into my eyes with a smile on her face. After some time, I don’t know what went through my mind. I pulled her closer into a hug and planted my lips on her lips. I think she too was very much into it. She just closed her eyes and responded beautifully. I had my hands running all over her back. With every passing moment our kiss went on to become more and more tight. Same was the case with our hug too. We continued for quite a long time. We came into my senses when the song stopped. We broke the kiss and I stepped back a bit.

“I am sorry! I shouldn’t have crossed my limits.” I said with my head down.

“Oh come on Raj! What’s a date without a kiss? You haven’t crossed your limits yet.” She said stepping forward. In the meantime the cd changer had finished with its task and another cd of love songs have started playing. She put her arms around my neck with the intention of resuming the dance and said, “in fact, I wouldn’t have mind if you had crossed your limits!” Her boldness was a complete surprise package for me. I put my hands around her waist and resumed dance. In a couple of moments, she pulled me into a hug and locked her lips with mine. This time it was a bit hornier. She entered her tongue into my mouth and started exploring my mouth.

Our first kiss was like my appreciation to her beauty. But the one initiated by her was more than just expressing the appreciation. My cock was already erect and throbbing inside my pant. Her hands which were around my neck at first, have now started running through my hairs. My hands which were running over her back during our first kiss have now grabbed the hold of her butts and were pressing them slowly. I was taking small steps towards crossing the limits. I broke the kiss and started kissing all over her face and her neck. My body temperature started rising even in that ac room and my cock started aching in my pant. It was at its fullest. Soon Sharmila started playing with the buttons of my shirt, opened them one by one and off went my shirt. She kissed me one more time. This time she started with my lips and continued to my neck and further to my chest. Her one hand was caressing the huge bulge formed in my pant. She soon took my belt off, opened the button of my pant and in just a moment my pant was down to my ankles. I stepped out of it. Now I was in front of her with only underwear on. She hugged me tightly. The touch of her silk saree was just too sexy to handle. I kissed her forehead and said, “It’s my turn now.” With that I took out the pin which held the pallu of her saree with her blouse and pulled the pallu. Now I put my hand in her petticoat from the front and pulled out the part of her saree which was tucked in there. With that, her saree came off completely.

Her cleavage was prominently visible from the top of her low cut sleeveless blouse. I kissed her neck and started showering kisses on her cleavage. She laughed naughtily and turned around. I grabbed her waist from behind and started playing with her navel. I continued with the kisses and untied the string of her petticoat. She had her eyes closed. I just pulled her petticoat from both the sides and as it loosened I left it. It went down to her ankles. She stepped out of it. Then I moved my hands a bit up and started pressing her boobs. Soon my hands were busy opening the buttons of her blouse. One by one all the four of them were open and I pulled her blouse out. Now she was in white bra and panty. She turned around again and hugged me. Her body was fairly hot as well. I was caressing her bare and smooth back with my hands. The only obstacles were the straps of her bra. I found the clasp and opened it. Suddenly her hands which were running on my back and through my hairs for all this time, went down and pushed my underwear down at one go. My cock sprang out immediately and touched her crotch. She stepped back a bit to take look at it and offered an opportunity for me to pull her bra off. She grabbed the hold of it, stroke a little and said with smile, “you have got a massive one.”

“And you have a great pair!!” I added while having a good look at the most beautiful pair of breasts I have ever seen. They were really very beautiful. They were nice and round in shape and fair with pink nipples. On hearing my comments she folded her arms around her chest thereby covering the breasts. I took this opportunity to pull her white panty, which was already very wet, out in a flash.

“You are very naughty!!” She had a grin on her face.

Her pussy was cleanly shaven and had pink lips. I pulled her closer and hugged her tightly to feel her body. I have no words really to describe the warm feeling of her body and the soft touch of her breasts. I slowly moved my hand downwards and inserted one of my fingers into her pussy. She could only say, “Aaaahhh…” I kept pushing my finger further and kept on moving it around in her pussy. After some time of finger fucking I pulled my finger out and pushed her down on the sofa. She just laid there rubbing her pussy. Now it was uncontrollable for me. I opened her legs apart a bit, pushed her hand away and kissed her pussy lips. She let out a moan. I kissed there a few more times, opened her pussy lips and inserted my tongue into it.

She moaned loudly and twitched her body like a first timer. I continued with my work on her pussy. Her juices were flowing endlessly. Soon I found one of her boobs and started pressing it. It was a great pleasure to have your mouth on the pussy of a beautiful lady and your hand on her breasts pressing it. I continued for 5-7 minutes. Her breaths started getting heavier and moans started getting louder. Finally, she let out a loud groan and a jolt ran through her body. She closed her legs so tightly that I almost got suffocated. Yes! She was in orgasm. She set me free after few moments. I was very eager to feel the warmth of her pussy with my cock. So I went up towards her face and locked her lips with mine. Now we were in such a position that the tip of my cock was touching lips of her pussy. To my surprise, she grabbed the hold of my cock and guided its head into her pussy. The warmth of her pussy just maddened me. I tried to push a bit further. She was very tight.

“You are still very tight from inside” I said breaking the kiss.

“It’s unused for last ten years!!” She grinned.

I gave one hard push and my cock went in completely.

“aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh Raj!! Do it slowly darling!!!” She almost shouted with pain.

I stayed there kissing her lips for a while till her pain subsided. After some time I started moving my cock in and out of her pussy. All I could hear from her was, “aah uhhh ohhh mmmmmm! You doing great darling! Just continue. Wow!! I have been waiting for this for so many days. Wow!!!”

I was kissing her face and neck like mad. Soon I turned towards her breasts. First I licked her pink nipple and started biting it. She started shouting in painful pleasure. Her nipples grew harder and darker. I started sucking her left boob and pressing the right one. “Ohhhhhh! Harder Raj! You are doing fine! Suck it harder!! Uhhhhhhh mmmmm!” Now our act was in full swing. I was sucking her boobs hard and pounding her pussy with my monster cock. After some time, her moans turned into grunts. They went on getting louder and louder. Meanwhile, pressure is building in my loins as well. I couldn’t stand it and increased my speed. Finally we both came with loud shouts. I shot my entire load of sperms into her pussy. It was the greatest ever; almost filled her pussy completely. I just fell on her exhausted. We stayed in that position for some time gathering our breath.

“Thank you!! It was really a great pleasure to have such good session of sex after so many days.” She said after some time. I said nothing in reply. I just locked myself in a wild kiss with her. It went on for around 5 minutes. I just couldn’t keep my hands off her. But then, hunger let its presence felt. But I continued with the kiss. Finally she broke the kiss and said, “Let’s take a break. We’ll have rest after the dinner.”

We got up from the sofa. She went in the bedroom. My cum mixed with her love juices running down her thighs. She came back with just a towel wrapped around body. She must have taken a shower. I was putting my underwear on. But she handed another towel to me and said, “Put only this thing on.” I went to the bathroom and took a light shower. In the meantime, the dinner table was ready. She had prepared a very good food. We had a nice chat about the things except sex while dining as if nothing has happened. After I finished the dinner, she told me to go to the bedroom. I went in and sat on the bed thinking about our session of sex. My cock which was resting for all this time started coming back to life by the thought of sex. After few minutes Sharmila entered the room. She stood in front the bed, removed the towel from her body and said, “Now it’s my turn to satisfy you!!” My cock immediately formed a tent in the towel wrapped around my waist by the sight of that nude beauty. She just opened its knot, pulled it away and told me sleep on the bed. I gladly followed her instructions. After that she sat between my legs and started stroking my cock with her hands. She pulled engulfed it entirely. Now it was my turn to twitch my body and moan loudly with pleasure like a first timer.

She was quite good at it. She kissed, sucked, and licked my cock like an expert. It continued for 15 minutes and finally I came with a loud groan. She licked all the cum and cleaned my cock. Though I was through with an orgasm, my cock was not ready to lose its hardness and to add to that, she started stroking my cock. Now my cock was hard like a hot steel rod. Now she stopped stroking and came up. She slowly sat on my cock and my dick went into her wet pussy with ease. I enjoyed that warmth of her pussy again. She adjusted herself neatly and slowly started riding me. But I wasn’t satisfied with that. I was getting all the pleasure for my cock but what I enjoyed the most was her fair and smooth body; especially her boobs. So I continued to be flat on my back for some time. But then I sat up. As I sat up she kissed my lips passionately. I hugged her tightly and showered kisses on her neck. After some time I took her boob in my mouth and started sucking with all my strength. This was a pretty quiet session. After almost 30 minutes full of passionate and wild sex we both entered orgasm together. After that too I didn’t stop sucking her breasts. Finally she pulled my head away and locked in another kiss. This one was quite short compared to others. She said, “Enough for today!! I am feeling very tired! I need a sleep now.” I was a bit disappointed at this; but accepted her. “Will you mind if I sleep here with you tonight!?” I asked. “You don’t need to ask me for this after all this.” She laughed. So I got up with intention to get my clothes back.

“Where are you going?”

“To get the clothes.” I answered.

“What’s the need to put the clothes on? Who’s going to come to see us in the night?” She asked with a smile.

I agreed and both of us took a blanket over us and slept hugging each other.

“Get up now. It’s 9 o’clock!” Sharmila told me in sweet voice in the morning.

I opened my eyes and looked towards her she was still in the bed without any clothes. I just pulled her in hug and kissed her deeply. She too replied passionately. We got up from the bed and brushed teeth. We were still naked. “Let’s take a bath together.” I suggested. She agreed immediately. We entered the bathroom and started the shower. We started caressing each others’ bodies. I occasionally teased her by pinching her stomach, her breasts and her nipples. I slapped her butt too couple of times. She hugged me and bit my nipples couple of times. My cock was now rising under that hot water from the shower. I pulled her in hug and locked lips. My cock touched her pussy. My mind said, “Enough is enough!” And I pushed her up against the wall and pushed my throbbing cock into her pussy. She shouted aloud. But I was in no mood to stop. I just continued banging her pussy in fast pace. After 10 minutes of wild sex I shot my hot cum in her pussy. She too came with a loud groan and said, “Haven’t you finished yet?” “With a woman like you available freely, how can one be satisfied with just three shots?” I said with a smile. “I hate you!!” She said naughtily. After that we bathed each other with a lot of love. After bath we toweled each other and put the clothes on. After that we had coffee.

“So, how did you like the date? Am I a good dating partner or not?” I asked.

“Oh definitely! In fact whenever I would go on date, I would like you to be my partner.” She said.

“And I would want you to be my partner.” I added.

We both laughed. “Jokes apart. You really have been an ideal partner. Bold and beautiful! Just as I like.” I said. She blushed at my comments. “So why don’t you be my date for next two weeks? Why don’t you stay here only? We’ll have a lot of fun.” She said. I accepted her offer gleefully and stayed there for next two weeks. We had a lot of sex in those 15 days. We had a go at each other at least four to Five times a day. We made love almost everywhere except look. Those 15 days were the best in my entire life.
Old 11-01-2009, 02:36 AM

Blackmail

I didn’t intend to set up my video camera to spy on our babysitter. But after watching a news report on child abuse by care takers, I wanted to make sure my wife and I were leaving our only child in good hands. Sue was a nice, polite, innocent looking 15 year old girl who was recommended by many people in the neighborhood.

Her long red hair and shy attitude gave me the impression that she didn’t have much of a social life, so I didn’t worry about her throwing wild parties while we were out. She had baby sat for us once before, without incident, but after seeing the news special, I had to reassure myself that Sue as responsible as she appeared.

As my wife took Sue home, I removed my camera from its hiding space and connected it to the TV. I knew I only had a half hour or so to scan the tape before my wife returned. I did not tell her what I was up to because she would have never agreed to letting me secretly tape our sitter.

The first hour or so of the tape was pretty typical. Sue sat on the floor, playing with our young son, feeding him his bottle and singing to him as he began to fall asleep. Then she took him upstairs and put him down. After returning to the family room and taking a seat on the couch, the door bell could be heard in the background. Sue got up and left the scene, only to return with a young man.

At first, I tried to think nothing of it, maybe it was a friend of hers, maybe they were going to study. All of those thoughts were erased from my mind as the two teens began making out on our couch. Sue and her friend were locked in a passionate embrace as they began caressing each other. Sue then began unzipping her partner’s pants and positioned herself on the couch with her head above his crotch.

Slowly, she removed his cock from his pants and she started licking his shaft from tip to balls. Sue then slid his skinny cock into her mouth as she wrapped her lips around him tightly and began sucking him good. The young man leaned his head back, closed his eyes and held Sue’s head as she continued to fuck him with her mouth. She proceeded to suck him for a good 5 minutes before they were interrupted by the sound of our son crying upstairs.

Sue broke free from his bulging cock and raced upstairs while the young man sat there stroking his cock. Sue reappeared on screen a few minutes later and straddled the lad on the couch. With her back to the camera, I watched as the two of them began kissing again. Sue grinded her hips on his naked cock while he helped her out of her blouse. Sue then reached behind her, unhooked her bra and tossed it off camera.

With his hands holding her, Sue leaned back and he began sucking each tit. I began to get turned on as I never realized what a nice body Sue had. Her firm round tits stood straight up as she arched her back, her arms draped over his shoulders. Then Sue stood up and began removing her pants. As they slid down her legs, a matching thong was revealed between her thick pale buns.

The young man pulled her close and began kissing her stomach, working his hands around to her ass and eventually grabbing hold of her thong and yanking it down. Sue then bent over in front of the camera giving me a shocking view of her ass and bush as she helped him remove his pants. Once they were both naked, Sue turned around to face the camera and backed up to him.

She sat down on his lap as he began cupping and caressing her tits from behind. Her nipples were big and round, her bush neatly trimmed to a thin line. As he spread his legs, Sue legs parted and revealed her tiny cunt. With one hand on her tits, his other hand descended to her pussy. Sue moaned as he played with her clit, rubbing it until she was good and wet. Slowly he inserted a finger, than another into her tight cunt as she began grinding him again.

After several minutes of foreplay, Sue raised her hips and helped him guide his cock into her twat. Her tits bounced as the two of them tried to match motions. Sue leaned forward, then back and from side to side as he buried his cock deeper into her.

Eventually, the two of them switched positions and Sue took a seat on the couch. With her legs spread far and wide, he repositioned himself and began fucking her while kneeling on the ground in front of the couch. Just then, I heard my wife’s car pull into the drive way and I quickly shut off the TV and ran my video camera up to my office.
Old 11-01-2009, 02:37 AM

A week later, I suggested to my wife that we go out for dinner and we asked Sue to baby sit again. Sue was dropped off at our house around 7 and our son was already asleep.

I knew Sue had something planned, because she was dressed more provocative. My wife said she looked cute, but I knew better. She was wearing a knee length skirt , a wool sweater and her hair was done up more so than usual.

When my wife and I returned home around 10pm, I offered to take Sue home. As we headed off in my car, I began asking Sue how the evening went? Good. Did our son wake up at all? Once. Did she have to change his diaper? No. Did you orgasm tonight?

Sue began to answer before she stopped and thought about what I asked. “Excuse me?” she turned and said. “You heard me,” I replied, “Did you have an orgasm tonight?” I could tell she was nervous and she tried to play it off by ignoring me.

“I know what you have been up to Sue,” I said while focusing my attention on her. “Do your parents know that you are sexually active?” “What!?” she quickly responded as she began to sweat. “Did that skinny blonde boy come over again tonight for a piece of you?”

“I don’t know what you are talking about,” she replied, “and I don’t like you talking to me like that.” “Im sorry Sue,” I said sarcastically, “But I don’t appreciate you having boys over and sucking their cocks on my couch while you are suppose to be watching my son.” Sue’s eye grew big as she realized she had been caught.

“How did you know about that?” she asked. “Lets just say I have a tape that your parents may be interested in seeing,” I replied. “Please, please,” Sue begged, “Whatever you do, don’t tell me parents. They will never let me out of the house again.” Sue then began to cry and covered her face with her hands. “Don’t worry Sue,” I said as I reached over and rubbed her back.

“I like you as a baby sitter and I haven’t seen you do anything wrong with my son and that is my main concern.” “But I think we need to make a deal with each other.” “What do you mean?” she asked as she raised her head from her hands. “I promise not to tell your parents,” I said as I grabbed her hand and placed it on my crotch, “If you do something for me.”

Sue knew exactly what I meant and she began caressing my crotch. “This is blackmail you know?” Sue said as she wiped away her tears. “Call it what you want Sue,” I replied, “you can either pleasure me and your boyfriends, or I can tell your parents what you are up to and you will never see the light of day again.”

Sue immediately leaned over and began removing my semi hard cock from my pants. I continued driving as she began sucking my cock. “You like that Sue?” I said while looking down at her bobbing head. “How does a real cock feel inside your mouth?” Sue could only moan as she took in as much of my cock as possible.

To my surprise, as she continued sucking my rod, she lifted one of her legs up onto the seat and began rubbing between her legs.

I watched as her fingers disappeared underneath her panties and into her tight cunt. As we approached her house, I drove right by and continued on to a church parking lot at the end of her block. I knew I was going to blow my load soon and wanted to park so I could fully enjoy my orgasm.

As soon as I shut the car off, I began spewing my hot cum into her mouth. Sue held my cock tight in her mouth as it pulsated and plunged more cum down her throat.

When she finished, she looked up at me and we immediately embraced in a steamy kiss. With her legs still spread, I reached down and began caressing her crotch over her panties. “I want your cock in me,” sue said as we stopped kissing.

“I thought I was doing the black mailing,” I replied with a smile. “You can do whatever you want to me as long as you don’t tell my parents,” said Sue while she began stroking my cock again, “But I want to feel you inside of me right now.”

Realizing my tiny car did not provide us enough room, I asked Sue to step out of the car. We were parked in a dark corner of the parking lot where only the light of the moon reached. Sue stepped in front of the car and we embraced again. I instantly ran my hands up under her skirt and yanked down her tiny panties as she lifted her sweater over her head.

She was not wearing a bra and her tits looked even more tantalizing in real life. As I squeezed and sucked on her sweet nipples, she used both hands to stroke my cock. Then I forced her to turn around and bend over the hood as I spread her legs with my feet.

Slowly I inserted my cock into her tight pussy as she tried not to yell to load. “Oh my god, oh my god,” Sue muttered as I reached maximum penetration. “You like that?” I asked, “Do you like my big cock deep inside or you?” “Yes, yes,” Sue replied, “Fuck me good.” With her hands on the hood, I began ramming her from behind as the car rocked back and forth.

My hands explored her body as fucked, caressing her tits, squeezing her big ass. Then I reached in front and began playing with her swollen clit as my cock pushed further into her. About 10 minutes later I was ready to cum again and I warned her. She advised me that she was on the pill and it was ok for me to dump another load into her cunt.

I did as she asked and released another full load deep into her as I leaned forward and collapsed on her back. I held her tightly and reassured her that I would not tell her parents. After sliding my cock out of her cum filled cunt, she turned around and kissed and hugged me.

I drove Sue back to her house and returned home to my wife and son. Sue is still baby sitting for us, but I have not taped her since that initial night. In return for my silence, she has given me head every time I take her home.

Plz Rep me if u like my post or atleast say a thanks
Old 11-02-2009, 09:32 PM

Post Re: Hot N Sexy Stories (Upadated Daily)

Hot Sex With New Librarian Priya

Hello, I'm a average looking guy living in bangalore.I am a fun loving person,never miss any opportunity to enjoy sex.

It all started when I was back in my college during my teenage days.. In my second year Priya (name changed) came to our college as our new librarian.she was good looking, though not a hot girl like u guys say.She had 34 size boobs which was pretty hard. But there was always something in her,which made my cock erect when ever I see her.

But I always hide my feelings since I dont know what will be her reaction.I used to smile at her,but she gave me those furious and unresponsive look.But I never lose hope,kept on smiling at her.She also started smiling one day and asked my name and about my classes. But I was waiting for the big moment,but she never came close to me.

One day,as usual I was asked to get out of class by my teacher,as I had no other place to go during my leisure time, suddenly it struck in my mind that library will be empty, since there are no library hours before lunch in my college. Suddenly I planned in my mind that I will somehow give priya hints about my desire about her.

So I went there and saw that she was arranging books in a corner of the library. She was sitting on the floor.I went there giving her impression that I am searching for some books. Oh god, I saw her sweet cleavage through her churidar and suddenly my cock became hard. She bent further and I saw her round boobs !!!

Suddenly she looked up and noticed where I was looking and gave me a stare.I just smiled at her.and didn't leave the spot.I knew I wil never get such an opportunity again.. Sensing that I am not leaving she stood up and began to arange books in the racks. She was wearing a sleeve less chudi.

Whenever she raised her arms, the small hairs of her arm pits were visible and the sweet smell of some deo was peircing my nasal cavities.I was becoming more and more horny. I suddenly moved closer to her and took a book from the upper rack.In the process,I pressed my hard dick in her ass. Her butts was so soft that I couldn't ever imagine such a soft thing in this world.

I kept it like that for few seconds and she didnt tell me anything.I sensed this as a positive nod and kept my book back again pressing my dick to her butts.She gave a naughty smile to me.And she just turned pressing her boobs in my elbow. And she told "look students or staffs can come at any time. So lets not do anything silly now". Now I got what she meant.

She is okay with whatever I am doing but in private.I said her okay and went outside, just pressing her boobs with my hands.She moaned beautifully and gave a naughty smile. Then whenever opportunities came,I used to rub her body parts when there is nobody around. We exchanged our mobile numbers and used to talk till late midnight.

She was very horny during our chats and used to talk dirty,but we never got a chance to do anything other that our rubbings.One day it was raining very heavily and suddenly she called me.I was very surprised that she never called me during day time.She told that she wanted to sent some urgent mail and asked whether I can accompany her to some cyber cafe in city.

I sensed this as an opportunity and told her yes straight away. We met at the bus stand some 1 km away and took a bus to the city. We didnt sit together as somebody will doubt if they see us sitting together. We reached city and went to a cyber cafe which was in an un-noticable place. As it was raining nobody was there. We were given a cabin which was closed.

We sat very close as the room was very small for two.She was wet as we drenched in the rain and all her dress was sticking to her body.I saw her black sexy bra from wet chudi. I moved a little close to her while she was sending the mail and started feeling her wet hands. She suddenly looked very shyly to me.

I moved a little up and placed my hand on her boobs which was very hard.She looked at me and placed a kiss on my lips.And for five minutes she gave the first smooch of my life.Our tongues fighted with each other and she was sucking my lips and tongue.I started putting my hands inside her chudi and she moved sideways to let my hands inside.

I could feel her bare skin and I somehow managed to put my hands inside her bra and started squeezing her boobs one by one. She was moaning softly and she was reacting by pressing my already erected cock from outside my trousers.I told her to unzip it but she was reluctant in doing that.I kissed her necks and she moaned again.

I then moved one of my hands inside her pants,which was tied by a string.She helped me untie it,but told me not to remove me fully.I moved down and inserted my hands inside her panties and found that it was pouring down there.I told her,priya its raining down there heavier than outside.She gave a pinch in my cock and told,its all because of you naught boy.

I inserted my finger to her wet pussy and it slided in.I started moving it in and out and she started moaning.I kissed her mouth to prevent her moans being heard outside and this made her mood further aroused and now without any request she unzipped my pants and took my cock and started shaking it wildly.

I also finger fucked her madly and finally she gave a huge kiss and reached orgasm and her juices to my hand. I tasted her juices in my fingers and told her it was so sweet.She gave me a kiss in her forehead and told,you tasted mine and now its my turn to return you the favour.She started sucking my cock from top to bottom

and started to suck so wildly that now I was unable to control my moans.she asked me suck her neck to keep myself quiet.That was the first ever blow job I got in my life that I cant never forget and that will remain the best ever.Finally I came inside her mouth.She gleefully accepted every drop and sucked all my cum and made it clean.

I kissed her lips and sucked her tongue once again and she was wildly kissing me. As it was cyber cafe and we were getting late, we couldn't do anything more and I was sad that we were leaving. But she promised that she will soon find a way for me to fuck her and till that time be patient.

I did fuck her at her home when her parents went to a marriage and that repeated for 2 more years till she got married and left my college. I will tell about our first fuck and other things in another story. That was how I was introduced to this new world of sex.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 11-03-2009, 09:23 AM
Very New

sujaybasak is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice work