Graphisoft ArchiCAD 16 Build 3006 (Mac OSX)
ArchiCAD 16 introduces a comprehensive ecosystem of solutions to ease the creation, sharing, and finding of custom BIM Components. Built-in Energy Evaluation turns ArchiCAD 16 into the “greenest” BIM solution available on the market today.
Graphisoft ArchiCAD 16 Build 3006 (Mac OSX) | 575 MB
Custom objects, components, and structures require a tool with extraordinary modeling flexibility. ArchiCAD 16 introduces direct modeling capabilities into the native BIM environment with its brand new MORPH™ tool. MORPH allows element creation with any custom geometry in an intuitive graphical way, featuring popular modeling techniques. MORPH elements can be created from scratch simply or by converting any existing ArchiCAD BIM element. The MORPH tool is an optimal solution for creating custom BIM components, custom structures, and custom elements of the built environment as well as custom-designed building interiors.
Languages: English (International)
• MacOSX 10.7 Lion
• Mac OSX 10.6 Snow Leopard (64-bit)*
• Mac OS X Snow Leopard Server 10.6 (64-bit)*
• Macintosh with Intel processor (Core2Duo or later). Multicore processor is recommended.
• 4 GB RAM is required, 8 GB or more is recommended.
• 5 GB free hard disk space required for a full installation.
• Additional 10 GB hard disk space (physically located on the server) required per project.
Only case-insensitive file-system volumes are supported.
Link Never Die (If links die, I Will reupload at here)
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|