MXF to FCP X-Convert/Import XF300 MXF to FCP X with ProRes 422 editing on Mac
MXF to MP4-Convert Canon C300 MXF to MP4 for YouTube,New iPad 3 and Android Tablet
Canon C300 is one of the best camcorders i have used. I use it to record beautiful landscape, to record happy time with family and friends. The C300 recorded videos are in MXF format, it's great to maintain high quality, but, MXF format is not supported by many editing software and online video website, neither nor tablets.
How to convert MXF to MP4 for editing and playback? Pavtube MXF Converter can help you. It's a professional MXF Converter which can convert MXF files to any common formats, such as MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, etc.
1. Download, Install and run the best Canon MXF to MP4 converter (Mac Version), import the MXF videos you want to convert.
2. Click "format" bar and choose best output format for output. Click and choose common video -> H.264 Video (*.mp4). You can also choose other format for put as you want.
3. You can click "settings" to adjust the output parameters, such as resolution and bitrate.
4. Edit function is very easy to choose, you can trim, crop, add watermark or adjust effect before converting Canon MXF videos.
5. Click convert button to start converting C300 MXF file to MP4 format.
After conversion, you can upload converted C300 MXF videos to YouTube, Vimeo, or play C300 MXF Videos on iPad and android tablet without problem.
To learn more conversion solutions for Canon MXF clips captured on Canon Series Camcorders, please refer to Pavtube's Canon Column page.
Hot news! Pavtube Studio has put the great MTS/M2TS Converter on its Summer Sale Special Offer list, which means you can save up to 20% on the excellent AVCHD compressor and importer tool! Go ahead and click the below links to get your coupon.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|